NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTE (NDI)-
REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR VARIOUS SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
REQUEST FOR BIDS
The National Democratic Institute (NDI or the Institute) is requesting bids for services below in Abuja, Nigeria, from Thursday 23 May, 2019 to Thursday 30 May, 2019. Following the receipt of bids, NDI Plans to select vendors to provide the services below for it’s Abuja office. NDI does not guarantee any revenue or contract resulting from this solicitation.
In your quote, provide information on when payment would be due, timeframe needed for your services, unit cost of your services or item and cancellation terms. Bids should include the following line items below based on your company area of specialization only.
• Hotel and Catering Services
• Office maintenance (A/C, electrical maintenance and fittings, fumigation cleaning, plumbing, maintenance of generators 60 KVA and 40 KVA Perkins)
• Office maintenance (Gestener/Sharp copier maintenance, HP printer’s maintenance and supply of toners)
• Office supplies (Stationary, drinking water)
• Supply of Diesel
• Supply of IT equipment (laptops, copiers, headphones, dongles etc.)
• VTU top up for MTN lines, Etisalat, Airtel, and Glo
• Travels agent’s services (Air travels ticketing)
• Vehicle hire services
• Printing of training materials (Face cap, T-shirt, manuals, wrist band and banners)
• Painting and renovation
• Authorized Toyota Sport Utility Vehicle Repairs (Mechanics).
Other Documents Required:
• Company profile, including names and contacts and list of technical personnel and their qualification
• Verifiable list of previous work done in the last 6 months
• Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Evidence of valid registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (Minimum)
• Evidence of presence of business outfit in Abuja Federal Capital Territory
METHOD OF APPLICATION
• Vendors who meet the above requirements should submit their bids to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday 30, May 2019. Use area of interest as subject of the email.
NDI reserves the right to reject any and or all bids. NDI shall not be liable for any costs associated with the preparation, transmittal, or presentation of any materials submitted in response to the request for bids.