NATIONAL FILM & VIDEO CENSORS BOARD – NFVCB
PLOT 20, ALEXANDRIA CRESCENT, WUSE 11, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER/REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR 2019 CAPITAL APPROPRIATION AND ZONAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
The National Film and Video Censors Board (NFVCB) an Agency of the Federal Ministry of Information saddles with the responsibility of regulation the film and video industry in Nigeria, in pursuit of implementing its mandates, it wishes to procure the following Goods and Consultancy Services under its 2019 Appropriation.
Consequently, the Board wishes to invite competent and reputable interested companies/consultants to submit
2. SCOPE AND CATEGORIES
2.1 CATEGORY A: CONSULTANCY
|Lot 001/C/19||Firm and Economic Prosperity Film and Poverty Cure in view , Bakura/Maradun Fed, Constituency, Zamfara State|
|Lot 002/C/19||Culture and Films and its moral values, Bakura/Maradun Fed, Constituency Zamfara State.|
|Lot 003/C/10||Global Research on creative Industry, Good Content and Distribution Workshop in Ekiti North II, Fed Constituency , Ekiti State (Zonal Intervention)|
|Lot 004/C/19||Empowerment Grants for Youths in Social Media and Entertainment Industry in Nnewi Fed, Constituency|
|Lot 005/C/19||Workshop on Film Censorship Make-up and Set-up Grant for selected Youths in Ekiti North , Fed, Constituency , Ekiti State|
2.2 CATEGORY B: GOODS
|Lot 006/G/19 –||Supply of Empowerment Products for Disable in Owo/Ose Fed Constituency , Ondo State|
|Lot 007/G/19||Supply of Empowerment items to Malumfashi/Kafur Fed Constituency, Katsina State|
|Lot 008/G/19||Supply of 2.2 KVA Generators for small business owners in Owo/Ose Fed, Constituency, Ondo State (Zonal Intervention)|
|Lot 009/G/19||Supply of Empowerment items for rural women in Owo/Ose Fed Constituency, Ondo State (Zonal Intervention)|
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To qualify for consideration, interested companies with experience in similar jobs are required to submit documents listed hereunder, Note that items 1-7 are important documents and failure to submit any of the under-listed documents will lead to disqualification of the Contractor/Consultant.
(1) Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7
(2) Evidence of company’s tax clearance certificate for 2016, 2017 and 2018.
(3) Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificates valid till 31st December 2019
(4) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December 2019.
(5) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December 2019
(6) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors , Consultants and Service providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 1st January, 2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP.
(7) Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the National Film and Video Censors Board or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director or has any pecuniary interest in the bidding and to confirm that the information provided is true and correct in all particulars.
(8) Company Audited accounts for the last 3 years (2016, 2017 & 2018).
(9) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project, including reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed
(10) Company profile with the CV of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their academic qualifications.
(11) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letter of awards, completion certificates.
(12) Services: Evidence of Finn’s registration with relevant professional body(ies).
(13) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering letter under the company/firm’s letterhead paper, bearing among others, the Registration number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone number (preferably GSM no) and e- mail address.
4. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender Document containing details of scope of work for the consultancy service and specifications for the supplies are to be collected from the office of the Secretary, Procurement and Planning Unit on presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.000 only (payable to TSA Account of National Film and Video Censors Board) in any commercial bank.
5. SUBMISSION OF TENDER: CATEGORY B
5.1 Prospective bidders for the Supplies are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial Bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel Format packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “technical Bid/Proposal or “Financial Bid”
5.2 Thereafter put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger seal envelope addressed to
The Secretary TEC
Procurement & Planning Unit (Room 201)
National Film & Video Censors Board
No, 20 Alexandria Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, and clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number
5.3 Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender box located in the Board’s Conference room, National Films and Video Censors Board not later than 12 noon on November 18, 2019
6. SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENT
6.1 Interested firms are to be submitted two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EOI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed as stated above, and clearly marked with (the name of the project and Lot number)
6.2 Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the Bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box located in the Board’s Conference room, National Film and Video Censors Board not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 21 October, 2019
7. OPENING OF EOI AND TECHNICAL BIDS
The EOI and the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 21 October 2019 and 12:00 noon on Monday, 18 November 2019 respectively, in the Conference Room of National Film and Video Censors Board, Plot 20, Alexandria Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, in the presence of bidders or their representatives while the Financial Bids will be kept unopened.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION
(1) Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
(2) All submissions should be by hand. Courier delivery will not be considered
(3) Bids submitted after the deadline for submission will not be considered and will be returned unopened.
(4) Items supplied will be delivered at the appropriate location
(5) All prequalified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened.
(6) Bidders should NOT bid for more than one (1) Lot
(7) Bidders Proposal for Consultancy should be paginated.
(8) The decision of NFVCB Parastatal Tenders Board (PTB) shall be final
(9) NFVCB reserves the right to verify from relevant I body, the authenticity of any claim made on the documents submitted by all companies.
(1) This advert shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NFVCB nor shall it entitle responding companies to seek indemnity from NFVCB by virtue of such companies having responded to the advertisement
(2) NFVCB is under no obligation whatsoever to select contractors from submissions received if none meets the above eligibility requirement
(3) NFVCB will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested parties in connection with any response to this invitation and/or the preparation or submission in response to enquiry.
(4) NFVCB is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time in the interest of the public without incurring any liabilities
NATIONAL FILM AND VIDEO CENSORS BOARD
PLOT 20, ALEXANDRIA CRESCENT WUSE II,