NATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (NITDA)
NO 28 PORT-HARCOURT CRESCENT, OFF GIMBIYA STREET, AREA 11, GARKI, ABUJA.
INVITATION TO TENDER (ITT)/EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI)
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) intends to undertake the execution of some of its projects (NITDEF) and Constituency (Zonal Intervention) Projects for the 2019 financial year.
2.0 DESCRIPTION OF WORKS:-
In compliance with Public Procurement Act, 2007, NITDA invites interested, competent and reputable contractors/consultants with relevant experience and good track records to submit documents necessary for consideration for the execution of NITDA programmes/projects:
CATEGORY A1 – WORKS
|S/N||LOT NUMBER||PROJECT TITLE|
|1.||NITDEF/IT-01||ESTABLISHMENT OF DIGITAL CAPACITY TRAINING CENTERS.|
|2.||NITDEF/IT-02||PROVISION OF E-LEARNING SOLUTION.|
|3.||NITDEF/IT-03||DATA CENTER UPGRADE|
|4.||NITDEF/IT-04||IT LAB UPGRADE – PHASE 2|
|5.||NITDEF/IT-05||LOCAL AREA NETWORK (LAN) UPGRADE|
|6.||NITDEF/IT-06||UPGRADE OF NITDA COMPUTER EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND READINESS TEAM (CERRT)|
Category B1 – GOODS
|S/N||LOT NUMBER||PROJECT TITLE|
|1.||NITDEF/IT-07||ASSET TRACKING SYSTEM|
|2.||NITDEF/IT-08||PURCHASE OF NEW GENERATOR SET FOR THE AGENCY|
|3.||NITDEF/IT-09||IT MAINTENANCE TOOLS|
Category C1 – SERVICES
|S/N||LOT NUMBER||PROJECT TITLE|
|1.||NITDEF/EOI-01||NITDA-GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME (GIS);IT ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (ITEDP)|
|3.||NITDEF/EOI-03||ICT TRAINING FOR PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS|
|4.||NITDEF/EOI-04||STAKEHOLDERS’ MEETUP AND HANGOUTS ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES|
|5.||NITDEF/EOI-05||IT ENABLED GOVERNMENT DIGITAL SERVICE ECOSYSTEM STRATEGY|
|6.||NITDEF/EOI-06||DEVELOPMENT OF PILOT E-GOVERNMENT MASTER PLAN FOR STATE|
|7.||NITDEF/EOI-07||STRATEGIC CAPACITY BUILDING (PHASE 2): FOR CEOS AND HEADS OF MINISTRIES, DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES|
|8.||NITDEF/EOI-08||COMPLIANCE AND ENFORCEMENT OF DATA PROTECTION GUIDELINES- (PHASE 1): PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS.|
|9.||NITDEF/EOI-09||PILOT IMPLEMENTATION OF NIGERIA SMART INITIATIVE (NSI)|
|10.||NITDEF/EOI-10||TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR THE NIGERIA ID4D INITIATIVE|
|11.||NITDEF/EOI-11||AUTOMATION OF NITDA .GOV.NG REGISTRATION PROCESS AND SWITCH TO .GOV.NG|
|12.||NITDEF/EOI-12||NITDA MANAGEMENT RETREAT|
|13.||NITDEF/EOI-13||PRIVATE SECTOR CONSUMER PROTECTION FORUM|
|14.||NITDEF/EOI-14||AUTOMATION OFNITDA INTERNAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES|
|15.||NITDEF/EOI-15||CYBER SECURITY AWARENESS AND SENSITIZATION IN NIGERIA|
|16.||NITDEF/EOI-16||INSURANCE COVERAGE OF THE AGENCY|
|17.||NITDEF/EOI-17||COMPETENCY TRAINING FOR STAFF OF THE AGENCY|
|18.||NITDEF/EOI-18||JINGLE PRODUCTION AND AIRING IN FIVE LANGUAGES|
|19.||NITDEF/EOI-19||NITDA TELEVISION PROGRAMME (PRODUCTION & AIRING)|
|20.||NITDEF/EOI-20||TELEVISION COMMERCIALS (TVC) PRODUCTION & AIRING|
|21.||NITDEF/EOI-21||NITDA RADIO PROGRAMME IN 5 LANGUAGES (PRODUCTION & AIRING)|
|22.||NITDEF/EOI-22||NITDA TV DOCUMENTARY (PRODUCTION AND AIRING)|
|23.||NITDEF/EOI-23||IMPLEMENTATION OF NIGERIAN CYBER SECURITY ALLIANCE PROGRAMME.|
|24.||NITDEF/EOI-24||RESEARCH INDEX ON USE OF LOCAL CONTENT IN NIGERIA|
|25.||NITDEF/EOI-25||ORGANIZING PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT ON PROMOTION OF IT LOCAL CONTENT|
|27.||NITDEF/EOI-27||ORGANIZING STARTUP FRIDAY, STARTUP CLINIC AND STARTUP NIGERIA|
|28.||NITDEF/EOI-28||ENGAGEMENT OF EXTERNAL AUDITORS FOR STATUTORY AUDIT|
VARIOUS CONSTITUENCY (ZONAL INTERVENTION) PROJECTS
Category A2 – WORKS
|S/N||LOT NUMBER||PROJECT TITLE|
|1.||ZIP/IT-01||COMPLETION AND FURNISHING OF 3NOS ICT CENTERS AT BIDA, MOKWA AND LAPAI LGAS, NIGER SOUTH SENATORIAL, NIGER STATE.|
|2.||ZIP/IT-02||COMPLETION AND FURNISHING OF 3NOS SKILL ACQUISITION CENTERS IN AGAIE, BADEGI-KATCHA, ENAGI, EDAITI LGAS, NIGER SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRCT, NIGER STATE.|
|3.||ZIP/IT-03||CONSTRUCTION OF E-LEARNING/ICT CENTER, DAMAKASUWA CHAWAI KAURU LGA OF KAURU FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, KADUNA STATE.|
3.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
Interested firms are required to submit the following documents:
1. a) Evidence of incorporation/registration of firm/company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC); including copies of memorandum and Article of Association, forms CAC02 and CAC07 which must show that the company has ICT related activities as part of its objectives.
2. b) Evidence of Firm’s/Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years – (2016, 2017, 2018) valid till 31st December 2019 corresponding with declared Annual Turnovers on the company’s Audited Account.
3. c) Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) in line with the Pension Reform Act, 2014 from the National Pension Commission (as amended) valid till 31st December Payment Receipt will not be accepted.
4. d) Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in line with the amended ITF Act, 2011 valid till 31stDecember 2019. Payment Receipt will not be accepted.
5. e) Evidence of current certificate of compliance with the Employees Compensation Act which requires that all employers of labour must remit 1% of the total annual emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) valid till 31st December 2019. Payment Receipt will not be accepted.
6. f) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
7. g) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
8. h) Evidence of filling of annual returns to CAC for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018). Payment Receipt will not be accepted.
9. i) Firms/Companies Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018).
10. j) Firms/Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (COREN, Registration Council of Architects, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, ICAN, ANAN, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, Prince2, etc, where applicable);
11. k) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of award, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
12. l) List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (for Works);
13. m) For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner);
14. n) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company’s/Firm’s Letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page duly signed by the authorized officer of the company/firm.
15. o) A sworn affidavit not later than Monday 1st July, 2019 stating that:-
16. The firm/company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged;
17. The claims made and information provided by the firm/company in the submission are true and correct in all ramifications;
III. Accompany every bid with an affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
No Director of the company (past or present) has ever been convicted of criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety in any court of law.
4.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
4.1 Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) for Goods and Works from the Procurement Unit, Room B0005 Ground Floor NITDA HQ, 28, Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki Abuja upon presentation of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) Bank draft issued in favour of National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) for each Lot, this fee is non-refundable.
4.2 Interested firms for Expression of Interest (EoI) are not expected to make any payment until they are shortlisted for Request for Proposal (RFP) and will be invited to collect Request for Proposal (RfP) from the Procurement Unit, Room B0005 Ground Floor NITDA HQ, 28, Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki Abuja upon presentation of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) Bank drafts issued in favour of National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) for each Lot, this fee is non-refundable.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
5.1 EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) –
Category C1 – SERVICES
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EoI) Documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to The DIRECTOR-GENERAL/CEO, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), 28 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki – Abuja and clearly marked with the name of the project and the lot number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and be dropped in the designated Tender Box located in Room B0005 on the Ground Floor NITDA HQ not later than Monday, 29 July, 2019 at 12:00 noon.
5.2 INVITATION TO TENDER – Category A1, B1 & A2 – WORKS & GOODS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” and addressed to The DIRECTOR-GENERAL/ CEO, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), 28 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki – Abuja and clearly marked with the name of the project and the lot number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and be dropped in the designated Tender Box located in Room B0005 on the Ground Floor NITDA HQ not later than Monday, 26 August, 2019 at 12:00 noon.
6.0 OPENING TENDER DOCUMENTS/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EoI):
6.1 EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The EoI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission” Monday, 29 July, 2019 at 12:00 noon” in the Room B0005 Ground Floor NITDA HQ, 28, Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of (Head of Procurement, Room B0005 Ground Floor NITDA HQ, 28, Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki Abuja, as the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact Procurement Unit on e-mail: procurement® nitda.gov.ng
6.2 TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission ”Monday, 26th of August, 2019 at 12:00 noon” in the Room B0005 on the Ground Floor NITDA HQ in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Head of Procurement, Room B0005 on the Ground Floor NITDA HQ as NITDA will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact Procurement Unit on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.0 GENERAL INFORMATION:
EOI/Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
EOI/Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;
All costs will be borne by the bidders;
All pre-qualified bidders for Invitation Tender will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
All shortlisted bidders for EoI will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposal (RFP);
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
HEAD, PROCUREMENT UNIT,
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)