NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR SPORTS – NIS
NATIONAL STADIUM, SURULERE, P. O. BOX 145, LAGOS
INVITATION TO TENDER
The National Institute for Sports (NIS) hereby invites competent and registered Contractors/Companies for tenders in respect of her 2019 prioritized projects in line with the Public procurement Act, 2007 in the following areas;
A. SCOPE OF WORKS/SUPPLY
(1) Purchase of Computers
(2) Purchase of Office Furniture and Fittings
(3) Purchase of Library Books and Equipment
(4) Purchase of Sporting/Gaming Equipment
(5) Purchase of Photocopying Machines Rehabilitation
(6) Rehabilitation/Repairs of Sporting Facilities
(7) Rehabilitation of Office Buildings
(8) Rehabilitation of Public School/Hostel
Prospective Bidders shall be required to submit the following requirements.
(1) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission – (forms CO2 and CO7 must be attached);
(2) Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for 3 years (2016, 2017 and 2018) valid till 31st December, 2019;
(3) Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
(4) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
(5) Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of rehabilitation: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc);
(6) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
(7) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs in the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Valuation Certificates and Job Completion Certificates;
(8) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st January, 2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
(9) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed:
(10) A sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any Officer of the relevant Committees of the National Institute for Sports or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
(11) List of plants/equipment with proof of ownership/lease in respect of Lots 6,7 and 8;
(12) Company’s 3 years financial summary and Audited Account (2016 – 2018);
(13) For supply of equipment: Letter of Authorization from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
(14) For Project No. 1 – Evidence of firm’s Registration with National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA);
(15) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/ Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address. Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm
All Certificates used for this bidding exercise should be in coloured photocopies
C. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) as from this day of publication from Procurement Unit of the NIS between 10:00am and 4:00pm (Monday – Friday except Public Holiday) on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10.000.00) per Lot, paid into the Nigeria Institute for Sport (NIS) REMITA account in any reputable commercial bank.
Photocopy of the Payment Receipt must be attached to the tender documents during submission.
Contractors are advised to state the type, Manufacturer’s make, Country of Origin of the product or material (specifications) etc; they wish to supply.
D. SUBMISSION/CLOSING OF TENDER
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies (with full pagination marked “Original and photocopy)” each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”, indicating the project title and Lot No. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to The Office of The Head of Procurement, The National Institute For Sports, National Stadium, Surulere, P. O. Box 145, Lagos. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in the Office of Head of Procurement not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 16 December, 2019.
E. OPENING OF TENDERS
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00noon on Monday, 16 December, 2019 in the NIS Council Chamber, National Stadium. Surulere, P. O. BOX 145, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of Head, Procurement as the NIS will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “Procurement Officer on e-mail: email@example.com and GSM Number: 08185794829, 08124120441.
(1) Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
(2) Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
(3) Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) Lot
(4) All costs will be borne by the bidders;
(5) Only the pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
(6) The NIS is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007
(7) The execution of this project is subject to release/availability of the necessary fund;
FOR: MANAGEMENT/TENDER’S BOARD