NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION (NAICOM) ABUJA
HEAD OFFICE: PLOT 1239 LADOKE AKINTOLA BOULEVARD GARKI 11, ABUJA, P.M.B. 457, GARKI ABUJA, NIGERIA
CALL CENTRE: 092919241, 092919242, 092919243, 092919244, 092919245, 092919246,
E-MAIL: email@example.com; WEBSITE: www.naicom.gov.ng
INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL / FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2019 PROJECTS
The National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) is the apex regulatory body of the insurance sector in Nigeria. NAICOM hereby invites interested suppliers who meet the requirements specified in this publication, to submit appropriate documents for the bidding process for the procurement of goods and services provided for in its 2019 Budget.
B. SCOPE OF GOODS AND SERVICES
CATEGORY A (GOODS)
|LOT 1: Ref No.: NAICOM/P/2019/01: Office Equipment’s1A Refrigerator1B Air Conditioners (2HP)|
|LOT 2: Ref No.: NAICOM/P/2019/02/Photocopiers2. Photocopying Machine|
CATEGORY B (SERVICES)
|LOT 3 Ref No.: NAICOM/P/2019/3/Consultancy3. Provision of Insurance Services (Group Life and Others)|
|LOT 4: Ref No.: NAICOM/P/2019/4/Consultancy Provision of Media Services|
In order to be considered, interested Companies are required to submit the following documents, along with their application.
• Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 And CAC 7.
• Evidence of Company Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years, Valid till December 31st 2019;
• Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
• Evidence of compliance with current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
• Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
• Evidence of registration on the National DataBase of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31st January, 2020 or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement.
• Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officers of relevant committees of NAICOM or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in his bid are true are correct in all particulars;
• Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years- (2016, 2017 and 2018);
• Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the job by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria: indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the job;
• Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the job including copies of certificates;
• Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5)years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, fob Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
• Evidence of 1% Insurance levy remittance for 3 years only applicable to Insurance Companies;
• Evidence of adequate capital only applicable to Insurance Companies
• Evidence of Group life Insurance for own employees;
• Evidence of registration with the Advertising Practitioner Council of Nigeria. (APCON);
• Evidence of registration with the Outdoor Advertising Agency of Nigeria (OAAN);
D. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from the Office of the Head of Procurement, Ground Floor, Room 25, National Insurance Commission, (NAICOM) Headquarters, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Garki II, Abuja, P.M.B, 457, Garki Abuja, Nigeria.
E. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and dearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”.
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
The Commissioner for Insurance
National Insurance Commission, (NAICOM)
Plot 1239, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Garki II, Abuja,
P.M.B. 457, Garki Abuja, Nigeria.
and clearly marked with and (the name of the project the Lot number)
All documents are to be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked with LOT NUMBER and company’s name at the top right corner and delivered to the address below not later than 12 noon 4 November, 2019.
F. OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
The Technical Bid will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12.00 noon on Monday 4 November, 2019 in the Training Room on the 2nd Floor of the National Insurance Commission, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 11, Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives while the Financial bids will be kept unopened.
G. GENERAL INFORMATION
(a) Bids must be in English language and Signed by an Official authorized by the bidder.
(b) Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un¬opened.
(c) Bidders should not bids more than Two (2) Lots
(d) All cost will be borne by bidders
(e) Technical and financial bids enclosed in one and same single envelop that will expose the Technical and Financial Bids at the same time of opening shall be disqualified.
(f) The evaluation shall be strictly based on the requirement specified above.
(g) Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be contacted at a later date for financial bids opening, while financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened
(h) The National Insurance Commission is not bound to consider any bid, and reserved the right to reject any bids at any time or conceal the procurement proceedings in the public interest.
COMMISSIONER FOR INSURANCE
NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION