FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL ENUGU
5TH AUGUST, 2019
ADVERTISEMENT FOR TENDER
In compliance with Public Procurement Act of 2007, the National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu invites reputable and experienced Contractors/suppliers to tender in respect of the following projects as contained in 2019 Appropriation.
Lot 1: Theater/Hospital Equipment
Lot 2: Services Vehicles-Water tanker and Hiace 14 seat bus
Lot 3: Rehabilitation of Wards
Lot 4: Rehabilitation of offices
Lot 5: Renovation of students Hostels
Lot 6: Construction of General Out-Patient Complex
Lot 7: Drilling of Borehole/Water well.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Company’s certificate of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Three Years Tax Clearance Certificate (2016, 2017, 2018)
3. Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration certificate with Tin no
4. Current Bank Reference showing Financial Capability
5. Current certificate of compliance with National Pension Commission Guidelines
6. Current certificate of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Guidelines
7. Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund ECS Clearance Certificate
8. A Current sworn affidavit of Non-Affinity of Company with Members of Tenders Board of NOHE and Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
9. Copy of Audited Account for the past three years (2016, 2017, and 2018)
10. Verifiable evidence of past job experience in similar projects of interest in the last 5 years and attached copies of letters of awarded and certificates of successful competition.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Interested Contractors/suppliers are advised to obtain tender Document from the Procurement Department on presentation of evidence of payment of Non-Refundable fee N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Nair Only) for each LOT direct to national Orthopaedic Hospital Account
2. The Technical qualification and Financial documents must be packaged in separate envelopes tagged “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” with the Company’s name, and addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu. The Technical qualification documents should be arranged serially as listed above. Any Technical qualification documents that are not serially arranged will be disqualified.
3. Completed bid documents should be addressed to The Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu and inserted into the tender box at the Procurement Department not later than 9:00am Monday 16th September, 2019
4. Detailed information and specifications are in the bid documents
ISSUE OF NOTE
i. Management is NOT bound to accept the Lowest Bidder or any.
ii. The Non-Refundable deposit of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) is per lot
iii. Interested bidders can only bid for Lot(s) they have paid for
iv. This advert must be misconstrued as having contracts to any company
v. Management reserves the right to annul the tendering process any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason there to
vi. The hospital shall not be responsible for any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of documents
vii. Interested bidders, Civil societies, Organizations and the General Public are invited to witness the opening of the bids and awards on Monday 16th September, 2019 at 10:00am at the New Conference Hall
viii. The General Public is further informed that the Board, Medical Director, Management and Tenders Board Committees of National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu do not operate any Face book account or other social media purposed to belong to any of the above mentioned does so at his/her own peril.