NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NIGERIA
KM 26, BADAGARY EXPRESSWAY, P.M.B 2003 IJANIKIN, LAGOS
TEL. 01-2913110; WEBSITE: www.npmcn.edu.ng
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SUPPLY/INSTALLATION OF ELEVATOR FOR COLLEGE SENATE BUILDING
The Management of National Postgraduate medical college of Nigeria, Ijanikin, Lagos hereby invites reputable and suitably qualified contractors to forward bids for the installation of elevator for the college senate building as follows:
1. A passenger-lift to be installed in the existing four-storey senate learning resources building of the college
2. Shaft space of 2 meter width and 3 meter length reinforced concrete walls on two sides and adequate head down
3. Central door arrangement
4. A standard cabin unit (6 persons/600kg capacity)
In order to be considered, interested bidders must submit the following:
i. Certificate of registration with corporate affairs commission (CAC)
ii. Evidence of current tax clearance
iii. Company audited account for the last three(3) years
iv. VAT registration and evidence of remittance
v. Evidence of experience of experience with similar jobs in the last three. This should include the scope, volume of work and the amount which should be verifiable
vi. Evidence of financial capacity to handle the job and bank support
vii. Company profile including names, technical qualifications and experience(s) of key personnel.
2. SUBMISSION OF BIDS
• Interested bidders are expected to visit the college and liaise with the head of department (works) to take necessary measurements before submitting their bid.
• Please note that all contract payments attract the deduction of 5% withholding tax 5% VAT and 1% Stamp Duty.
• The completed bids should be enclosed in sealed envelopes, marked INSTALLATION OF ELEVATOR FOR THE COLLEGE SENATE BUILDING” at the top left hand corner of the bid envelope and addressed to: the college registrar, national postgraduate medical college of Nigeria, km 26, Lagos-Badagary Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos State
• The completed bids should be registered in the college registrar’s office and submitted in the tender’s box in the office of the college registrar’s office and submitted working days within six (6) weeks of the date of this publication. (02 October, 2019)
Professor Owoidoho Udofia, FMCPsych