NATIONAL PRIMARY HEALTH CARE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (NPHCDA)
PLOT 68/682 PORT-HARCOURT CRESCENT, OFF GIMBIYA STREET, AREA 11 GARKI, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) is a Federal Government Agency under the Federal Ministry of Health responsible for development and strengthening of Primary Health Care Services nationwide. The Agency in keeping with the Health Agenda for Change of the present administration is accelerating the implementation of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) through Primary Health Care (PHC) Programmes.
NPHCDA invites interested and qualified bidders for the procurement of the following under listed items under the World Bank-financed Nigeria Polio Eradication Support Project (3rd Additional Financing).
The Procurement will follow the world Bank procurement regulations as regards procurement of goods, works and services.
PROJECT NO. P130865
2.0 PROJECT DESCRIPTION
|S/No||Projects /Item Description||Lot/Cluster No.|
|1||Procurement of Motorcycles||NPESP/2019/1/1- 4|
|2||Procurement of Laptop Computers||NPESP/2019/2/1- 4|
|3||Procurement of Walk-in Cold Room for National Strategic Cold Store||NPESP/2019/3|
|4||Procurement of Walk-in Freezer Rooms||NPESP/2019/4|
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Interested and competent Contractors, Suppliers and Service Providers/Consultants wishing to carry out any of the Projects listed above are required to submit the following documents which will be subjected to verification and due diligence by the Agency:
(A) Mandatory/Responsive Requirements: Failure to fulfil any of the under-¬listed requirements will render a bid, disqualified:
(i) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms C02 and C07 (Form 1.1);
(ii) Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last Three (3) years (2016, 2017, 2018); with minimum average turnover of N15million for Works/N2 million for Goods over last 3 years;
(iii) Unabridged Company’s Audited Annual Report for the immediate past Three (3) years, 2016, 2017, 2018;
(iv) Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) in line with the Pension Reform Act, 2014 (as amended) valid till 31st December 2019;
(v) Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) valid till 31st December 2019;
(vi) Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019;
(vii) Evidence of valid registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
(viii) A sworn affidavit stating that none of the Directors has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter; and
(ix) A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of National Primary Health Care Development Agency or the Bureau of Public Procurement Is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
(x) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
(xi) Evidence of WHO Prequalification and PQS number for Supply of WIFR (Lot: 4);
(xii) Letter of Authorization from the original manufacturers in accordance with approved policy for procurement of Health and Cold Chain Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria, for bidders of Medical Equipment (for Lots 4);
(xiii) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/ Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, GSM Number, and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Name and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
(B) Evaluation Requirements:
Bids that fulfil all of the requirements listed in 3A above shall further be subjected to Technical Evaluation based on the under-listed requirements and only bids that are adjudged to be technically competent and meet the minimum qualifying score of 7% will be qualified for participation at the financial tender stage:
(i) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award Job Completion Certificates.
4.0 COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from Procurement Unit of National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Annex Office, No. 2 Uke Street Off Ahmadu Bello Way Garki, Abuja upon presentation of receipt of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per lot, paid into the National Primary Health Care Development Agency’s Remita account in any commercial bank as detailed below.
• Log on to Remita platform via remita.net;
• Click on payment for Federal Government of Nigeria and State TSA;
• Click on Federal Government of Nigeria;
• National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Third Additional Financing of Nigeria Polio Eradication Support Project with this number: 0020165661134;
• Then under name of services/purpose select Tender Fees;
• Under description, type what you are paying for;
• Payee full name should be the Name of Company, not individual’s name.
Bring the print out together with the copies of the Bank Teller with stamp of the Bank on it to the Central Pay Office (CPO) of the Agency’s Headquarter at Plot 681/682 Port- Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Areal 11 Garki, Abuja to collect receipt which would be used to obtain bid document at Procurement Unit.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
All bidders should submit their Technical and Financial bids in two (2) separate envelopes clearly marked Technical Bid and Financial Bid respectively. The two envelopes should be enclosed and sealed in a bigger envelope clearly marked with the following details;
• Relevant LOT NO
• Name of company, address, and valid contact phone number and
The Executive Director/CEO,
National Primary Health Care Development Agency
Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt crescent, off Gimbiya Street,
Area 11, Abuja.
All completed sealed bids should be dropped in the tender box provided at the NPHCDA Procurement Unit, Annex Office Complex No. 2 Uke Street, off Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki – Abuja.
Closing date and time of submission of documents is 12:00pm on Monday, 5 August, 2019.
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
NOTE: Bidders should ensure that they property complete the Tender submission checklist with the procurement unit office.
6.0 OPENING OF TENDER
Opening of bids shall commence same day at 12:00pm on Monday, 5 August, 2019 at the NPHCDA Headquarters Office, Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent off Gimbiya Street Garki Area 11 Abuja. All Bidders and/or representatives, Relevant Professional Bodies and NGO’s are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly
7.0 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
(1) The standard means of communication between the Procurement Unit and all bidders shall be through emails, all bidders are therefore advised to ensure that current email address accompany their bids.
(2) Ownership of all companies that respond to this Advert will be verified.
(3) Companies with poor record of performance at NPHCDA need not apply.
(4) All CAC, TAX Certificates and PENCOM may be referred to Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), National tension Commission, Security Agencies and other relevant bodies for VERIFICATION.
(5) NPHCDA is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liability in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
(6) The Evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on requirements as specified in the requirements above and in the Bidding Document.
(7) Any bidder who fails to comply with the above-stated instructions will automatically be disqualified.
(8) This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the agency to award any form of contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any organisation to claim any indemnity from the Agency.