NEWCROSS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION LIMITED
(OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/NEWCROSS E&P JOINT VENTURE)
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF MARINE
SERVICES FOR EKULAMA 1, 2, & AWOBA FLOW STATION IN OML 24 SWAMP LOCATION
Newcross Exploration and Production (Nigeria) Limited, Operator of NNPC/Newcross EP Joint Venture in OML-24, located offshore in Rivers states, (referred to in this publication as Insured) hereby invites suitable and reputable vendors to apply for the Provision of Marine Services for Ekulama 1, 2, & Awoba Flow Station at an anticipated contract two (2) years primary and one (1) year option extension.
Contract is expected to commence in 2019.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The Contractor(s) shall be responsible for the provision of marine services and 5 logistics in and around the OML 24 swamp location.
A. SCOPE OF WORK
The Contractor(s) shall be responsible for the provision of marine services and logistics in and around the OML 24 swamp location.
The scope of work shall include but not limited to:
• Supply and operate marine vessels which include and are not limited to:
• Landing craft
• Personnel carrier
• Lifebuoys etc.
• Ensure marine vessel is fit-for-purpose which includes but is not limited to:
• The Vessel is capable of independent operation for a minimum of twenty four hours.
• The Vessel is capable of weathering sea condition of significant wavelength.
• The Vessel complies with international regulations and recommendations applicable to its type of craft.
• The Vessel is registered and flagged in Nigeria.
• All equipment inclusive of navigation and communication, propulsion and engine electrical system and safety equipment shall comply with industry standards.
• The Vessel is diesel specified.
• Be fully responsible for mobilizing the marine vessels to site.
• Maintain a site reporting file which shall contain its daily operation reports and logs
• Fully maintain the vessel and comply with NewcrossEP pre-mobilization requirements.
• Be responsible for all tools, test equipment and labour required for the execution of the services
• Submit daily reports to the Company’s representative (the Beach Master)
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
A. To be eligible for this tender exercise, Interested bidders are required to 11 be prequalified in any of the following 1.13.05 and 3.08.02 category in the Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJqS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this NJQS category by the advert close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT) for this service
B. To determine if you are prequalified, please view the product/service category you are listed for visit www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
C. If you are not listed in this product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update
D. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download an application form, make necessary payments, and contact the Nipex office for further action
E. To Be Eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
In consonance with Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act Newcross Exploration and Production Nigeria is committed to providing opportunities for indigenous Nigerian capacity development and utilization. In pursuant of the aforementioned, the prospective bidders must therefore, comply with the following criteria:
1. Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian-registered/owned company Submission of certified true copies of CAC forms 10,02 & 07 (or its equivalent CAC2.3,2.4,2.5, etc) including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entities incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
2. Develop a Nigerian Content Plan that demonstrates the full utilization of Nigerian labour and services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve the minimum target as set out in the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010 (30% Spend; Marine logistics) for this project. Where in-country capacity is inadequate, propose innovations to bridge the gap
3. A plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials, manufactured as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods that order can be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported
4. Details of the company’s corporate organizations, overall human resources Structure (management supervisors, senior and junior skilled officers, etc.), Identifying positions manned/occupied by Nigerian nationals with evidence of type of employment in-country and Identifying the positions manned occupied by other nationals
5. Where the bidding entity lacks capacity, genuine alliances with other Nigerian companies or multinational companies for the purpose of technology transfer shall be encouraged. The alliance joint venture shall be executed with binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by chief executives of both entities stating clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
6. A detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities and infrastructure (assets, equipment technical office, administrative space storage etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract
7. Tenderers to submit a detailed training plan which shall provide sustainable training and development (including certification as applicable) for Nigerians in line with the Human Capacity Development Initiative Guideline of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). The training plan will include contract specific training and estimated man-hours. Tenderer is required to submit MOA with Oil and Gas Trainers Association of Nigeria (OGTAN) trainers to support their training plan, which shall be 159% of the project Man-hours or 3% of the total contract sum.
8. Provide evidence to show that a minimum of 50% of the equipment to be deployed for the work is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if international or multinational company is working through the Nigerian subsidiary including equipment list (Tenderer to provide verifiable evidence (purchase receipt, bill of sale, etc.) of ownership of equipment in executing this contract
9. Provide evidence of approved Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate or status of the application submitted to NCDMB for the certificate for the procurement of all equipment, systems and packages to be supplied on the contract (where applicable). Where Tenderer intends to use sub-contractors supplier(s), Tenderer shall provide same information for the nominated supplier(s)/sub-contractor(s).
10. All bidders for a project/contract/service with a completion period of 12 months or more are required to submit as part of the Nigerian Content requirement, a signed Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between it and one of the research and development (R&D) Clusters established by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). The MOA shall be relevant to the project and shall indicate how the bidder intends to use the relevant R&D Clusters during project execution
11. Detailed specific programmes in place to transfer technology and skills to Nigerian businesses
12. Provide evidence of completed registration on NCDMB NOGIC JQS portal.
Note: Land and Swamp operations are exclusively for Nigerian indigenous service companies that have a minimum of 51% equity shareholding.
5. CLOSE DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product Category: 1.13.05 and 3.08.02 (Other Marine Tug Boats, Houseboats, Barges Dumbs) etc, as at November 4, 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit (Technical and Commercial).
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
A. Interested Companies must be prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS
B. Full tendering procedure will be provided only to companies that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS.
C. This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) not a commitment on the part of Newcross Exploration and Production Limited to award a contract to any company and/or associated companies or agents.
D. This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Newcross Exploration and Production Limited and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
E. All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by Company
F. Companies that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS of must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in NJQS database.
G. Newcross Exploration and Production Limited shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
Please visit the Nipex Portal at: www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.