NIGER STATE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
NO 4 EBITU UKIWE ROAD, GRA MINNA, NIGER STATE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR 2018 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS CONDITIONAL GRANTS SCHEME SDGS-CGS PROJECTS
The Niger State Government is fully committed to the improvement of service delivery in the State hence the collaboration with the Federal Government to execute special projects under the 2018 Conditional Grant scheme in Health, Water and Education. To achieve this, the State intends to engage the services of eligible, proven and experienced contractors/firms to partner with her in the smooth implementation of 2018 Conditional Grants Scheme Projects as stated below.
|1||Lot 001||Completion of block of 2 classrooms/office/store with white board||2 Packages|
|2||Lot 002||Completion of block of 3 classrooms/office/Store with white board||1 Package|
|3||LOT003||New construction of block of 3 classroom/office/store with white board||3 Packages|
|4||LOT 004||Renovation of blocks of 2 Classrooms/office||2 Packages|
|5||LOT 005||Renovation of blocks of 3 classrooms/office||1 Package|
|6||LOT 006||Supply of pupils double desk/chairs to schools||9 Packages|
|7||LOT 007||Supply of teachers chairs to schools||9 Packages|
|8||LOT 008||Supply of teachers chairs to schools||9 Packages|
|9||LOT 009||Drilling of hand pump boreholes to schools||9 Packages|
|10||LOT 010||Supply of insecticide treated mosquitoes nets to schools||20 Packages|
|11||LOT 011||Upgrading of existing PHC||3 Packages|
|12||LOT 012||Renovation of existing PHC||3 Packages|
|13||LOT 013||Completion of existing PHC||3 Packages|
|14||LOT 014||Supply of essential medical drugs to existing PHCs||9 Packages|
|15||LOT 015||Supply of essential medical equipment to existing PHCs||9 Packages|
|16||LOT 016||Supply of 10.0KVA Diesel Generator to existing PHCs||9 Packages|
|17||LOT 017||Drilling of motorized boreholes to existing PHCs||9 Packages|
|18||LOT 018||New construction of 4 compartment modem squart to flush public toilets with modem tile floor & walls/wash | sink in existing PHCs||9 Packages|
- Evidence of incorporation or Business name registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Registration with Niger State Public Procurement Board in relevant category
- Evidence of registration with Niger State SDGs Office
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016,2017 and 2018) Evidence of Financial capability and Banking support
- Evidence of Registration with relevant Regulating Bodies
- Experiences and Technical Qualification of key personnel (Company’s Resume/Profile including details of key professional staff strength).
- List of similar variable and successfully executed or ongoing projects by the company with letters of award and completion certificates in the last four (4) years
- List of equipment owned or lease hold by the company relevant for smooth execution of the project. Evidence of ownership and pictures with company logo is an added advantage.
- VAT registration and remittances in the last three(3) years (2016,2017 and 2018)
- Company Audited Account for the Iast3years 2016,2017 and 2018)
- Original document should be available for sighting on demand during or after the opening of pre-qualification document.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Tender documents are obtainable from the Procurement Unit SDGs Office No.F4, Ebitu Ukiwe Road, Minna. Each lot attracts a non-refundable fee of N10, 000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
The sale of tender documents will commence from 10:00am of 3 May, 2019 and close at 12pm 17, May, 2019.
All completed pre-qualifications and tender documents most be filled in ink duly signed and submitted in 2 wax sealed envelope and labeled “Technical Bid” and Financial Bid” respectively with the company’s name indicated at the back of each envelop, both envelops should be wax sealed and placed in a third envelop also wax sealed and marked with the project name and lot number at the top right hand corner and addressed to the Secretary Niger State SDGs Office No. F4, Ebitu Ukiwe Road, GRA Minna on or before 12:00noon 17 May, 2019 Financial Bid should be accompanied with relevant bid security in form of bank draft, manager’s cheque or insurance bond which should be at least 2% of the financial bid.
CLOSING OF SUBMISSION
Submission of tender commences at 10:00am 3 May, 2019 and closes at 12:00pm 17 May, 2019 prompt.