NIGER STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD, MINNA
INVITATION FOR TENDER
The Niger State Universal Basic Education Board has received approval to execute 2017 & 2018 UBE/NSUBEB Intervention fund, and, intends to apply it for the procurement of works and goods in public primary and JSS schools in the State.
In the regard, the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board now invites reputable contractors/suppliers with relevant proven competence and experience to tender for the various works and goods listed below.
|Package 1||Works –Construction|
|Construction of Blocks of 10 Classroom (high-rise)||1-6|
|Construction of Blocks of 3 Classroom with office & Stores||7-18|
|Construction of Blocks of 3 Classroom only||19-84|
|Construction of Blocks of 2 Classroom with office & Stores||86-109|
|Construction of Blocks of 3 Classroom only||110-153|
|Construction of Blocks of 4 VIP Toilets||154 -236|
|Fencing of Schools||237- 242|
|Drilling of hand pump boreholes and water tanks||243 -289|
|Package 2||Works – Renovation|
|Whole School Approach (pry)||290 -295|
|Renovations of Classrooms||296- 591|
|Procurement of Plastic Furniture (ECCED)||592|
|Procurement of Double Seater Desk (pry)||593|
|Procurement of Double Seater Desk (JSS)||594|
|Procurement of Teacher’s Furniture||595|
|Procurement of assorted ECCED classrooms materials||596|
|Procurement of ICT facilities||597|
|Procurement of Agricultural Education Equipment||598|
|Procurement of Sport Items||599|
Detailed information on some projects, locations, bid security and contract period will be contained in the Standard Bidding Documents that will be issued to bidders.
B. TENDER REQUIREMENTS:
(1) Evidence of Registration/lncorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate including forms CAC 02 and CAC 07;
(2) Evidence of current and valid registration with Niger State Public Procurement Board with Appropriate class:
(3) Evidence of registration with NSUBEB
(4) Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificates for 2016, 2017 and 2018 valid till 31stDecember, 2018:
(5) Evidence of current Pension Compliance Valid till 31st December 2018
(6) Evidence of current National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSTIF) Compliance Certificates valid till 31st December 2018
(7) Evidence of current Industrial Trust Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2018.
(8) Company’s Audited Accounts for Years 2016, 2017 and 2018 properly stamped and endorsed by reputable Audit Firm.
(9) Evidence of Financial capability to execute the projects including Reference letter from a reputable bank address to the Executive Chairman, NSUBEB
(10) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs successfully executed including Awards Letters and Completion Certificates(s):
(11) Evidence of Sworn Affidavit:
(i) disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Niger State Universal Basic Education Basic Education Board or the Niger State Public Procurement Board is a former or present Director, shareholder of has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars: and that,
(ii) none of the directors of the firm has been convicted of any criminal offence relating to fraud, financial Impropriety, falsification or acts similar In nature and to state that all documents used for this bidding are genuine.
(iii) All Affidavits submitted must be deposed as described and properly addressed to NIGER SUBEB. Any Affidavit that predates this Advert or addressed to other organisation will be rejected.
(12) All documents for submission must be properly bound and numbered with a well arranged table of contents with clear page numbering. All submissions must contain a forwarding/covering letter under the Company/Firm’s letter head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). telephone number, email and contact address and the company’s bid price duly addressed to the Executive Chairman, NSUBEB.
(13) Evidence of Ownership or Lease of Equipment.
(14) All envelopes must be properly addressed and sealed. Any envelope not properly addressed including Lot numbers and project titles will be rejected/disqualified.
(15) All submissions must be brief containing only items listed above. Unnecessary narratives will not earn additional marks.
(16) Bidders are restricted to bid for a total of only Two (2) Lots in all packages.
C. TENDER FEES:
Interested Contractors/Suppliers are free to tender for one or more lots on payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25, 000) payable at First Bank. A/C No.:2013787716. E-BILLS. (NGIRS)
Note: Evidence of payment in the form of Teller and Printer from the Bank must be presented at Finance Department (UBE Cashier’s Office, down floor) for issuance of NSUBEB Receipt.
E. SUBMISSION OF TENDER
(i) Interested bidders are expected to submit three copies (1 original and 2 copies) of their bid in a sealed envelope and clearly marked with PROJECT TITLE AND LOT NUMBER and addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
Niger State Universal Basic Education Board
PMB 170, Minna
(ii) Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder.
(iii) All completed tender documents should be dropped in the Tender Box provided in the office of the Director PRS. Any submission that did not comply with the above requirement will be rejected/disqualified.
(iv) Closing date and time of submission of documents is 12 noon on Monday, 12 August 2019.
Late submission will not be accepted.
F. OPENING OF TENDER
Opening of received tender documents will commence same day at 1:00 pm Monday, 12 August, 2019 at Education Resource Centre (ERC), Minna.
All Bidders/Representative, Relevant Professional Bodies and NGOs/CSOs are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly.
Please note that NSUBEB will not be liable for any misplaced, wrongly submitted and unregistered bids
Further enquiries/clarifications can be obtained from the Procurement Unit, at the above address between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00pm Monday to Friday.
NIGER STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD