NIGERIA CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND MONITORING BOARD (NCDMB)
NCDMB CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS GLASS HOUSE, ISAAC BOARD EXPRESSWAY, OPOLO, PMB, 10 YENAGOA BAYELSA STATE
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB), Yenagoa, Bayelsa State hereby invites interested reputable companies with a good track record of performance and experience to bid for the Service of conducting feasibility Study for the NCDMB Specialized hub at the new Headquarters’ Building in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
The Specialized hub consists of six centres namely:
1. Research Laboratory where student’s researches and company can conduct test and carry out analysis of solids, liquids and gas in petroleum products
2. Research incubation center where researches with patient license will be hosted and nurtured to form start-up companies and produce products for industry application.
3. Innovation center where a conducive environment will be created for like minds to converge and construct new ideas and solution for the growth of Nigerian Content with forces on ICT
4. Training Center where state of the art teaching facilities will be installed for training programmes on leadership and specialize skills.
5. Electronic Library where desktops and digital reading material will be installed and accessed
6. Oil and Gas Museum where objects disputing land make achievement in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry will be stored exhibited with focus on local content achievements.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
|1.||Produce the Business case and Guiding principles for the establishment of the NCDMB Specialized centers|
|2.||Define the key focus areas of the centers, including proposed operating model, organizational structure and manning requirements for each of the centers|
|3.||Listing of equipment, machines and tools required for the set up operations of the centers, including cost.|
|4.||Produce Architectural and Engineering Drawing for the Center|
|5||Develop a recruitment plan for the specialized center personnel, including job and person specifications, outing qualifications, experience etc.|
|6.||Produce a personnel and operations policy (handbook) guide for each of the specialized centers|
|7.||Produce detailed cost breakdown for the different activities required in the establishment of the specialized centers and develop a financial viability model for each unit|
|8.||Develop a marketing plan that identifies the main clients and competitive landscape for each specialized center|
|9.||Developed a stakeholders matrix for the centers and produce a stakeholders engagement plan|
|10.||Define the nature of accreditation, partnerships and affiliations required by the centers (Local and International) and also identify permits/approvals required to operates the centers|
|11.||Produce sustainability plan for the centers which shall address issues of risks and mitigation measures, funding commercialization and revenue strategy, performance management framework etc.|
|12.||Produce a legal and governance framework that defines the levels of NCDMB involvement in the development and operations of the centers|
|13.||Produce a details implementation/Execution plan with timeline for the delivery of the various phase of each of the centers|
|14.||Produce a comprehensive feasibility for the establishment of the NCDMB|
CONDITION FOR ELIGIBILITY
All bids must be accompanied by the following:
I. Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and support documents (CO2/CO7) showing the equity structure
II. Evidence f current three (3) year Tax Clearance certificate expiring 31st December, 2019
III. Evidence of VAT Registration (FIRS) and remittance to relevant authority
IV. Evidence of having successfully carried out similar in the past
V. Evidence of Fiscal obligations and social security contributions such as Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Fund remittance certificate as applicable, Valid till December, 2019
VI. Affidavit declaring the bidders free of pecuniary interested, falsification and prior conviction of any of the Directors
VII. Evidence of individual and/or company certification and professional membership pertinent to the assignment (i.e. registration with COREN, NIESN & IFMA)
VIII. Details of company profile including Organizational structures, key staff with good knowledge base FM and their qualifications.
IX. Evidence of accessibility of credit facility or additional finding from a reputable commercial bank.
X. Office presence within the Oil and Gas zone will be an advantage
XI. Evidence of affiliation with International bodies relevant to the field
XII. Vendor must have well trained personnel’s to carry out the service
XIII. Certificate of Registration on the Bureau of Public procurement National Database” Interim Registration report”
SUBMISSION/OPENING OF TENDER
I. The above document should be bound with a covering letter duly signed to reach the undersigned by 3rd Thursday, October, 2019 at 12:00 noon addressed to the:
The Manager, Procurement Department
Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board
Glasshouse, Isaac expressway, Opolo-Yenagoa
– Bid documents will be opened immediately after the close of submission at the Conference room.
– The Tender documents must be delivered in the tender box located on the ground floor, NCDMB Head of Office, Opolo, Yenagoa
– Companies delivering bids are expected to sign the Tender register before delivery in the tender Box
– For enquiry please contact the undersigned at the address indicated above
MANAGER, PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT
Disclaimer submission of bids shall not guarantee contract award neither shall NCDMB be liable to any responsibility or cost incurred in the process
Wednesday August 21st 2019