NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE UPGRADE OF FACILITY FOR THE NEW TRAINING ACADEMY IN ABUJA
The Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite reputable and competent Companies with a good track record of performance and experience to tender for the Upgrade of its newly acquired Facility for its New Training Academy, Abuja.
SCOPE OF WORKS
– LOT 1: FLEXIBLE PARTITIONING
– LOT 2: REMOVAL AND REINSTALLATION OF EXISTING AIR CONDITIONERS AND
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF NEW AIR CONDITIONS
– LOT 3: CONSTRUCTION OF GYM FACILITY
– LOT 4: RENOVATION WORKS
Interested bidder(s) for the above project are to submit their bids along with the following requirements:
1. Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
2. Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31 December, 2019, with minimum average annual turnover of N50 million N20 million, N25 million and N30 million for Lots 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively.
3. Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31at December, 2019.
4. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2019.
5. Evidence of current National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2019.
6. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31 January, 2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP.
7. Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of NDIC or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder, or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder; and that none of the ocmpany Directors was ever convicted fo fraud, and that the company sI not in receivership and confirm that all the information presented in the bid are true and correct in all particulars.
8. Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018).
9. Evidence of Financial Capacity to execute the project by submission of Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
10. Detailed Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic /Professional qualifications.
11. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion and photographs of the projects.
12. For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. Where a bid is submitted by a joint venture (JV) partners each member of the JV must fulfill requirements I to vii under eligibility criteria.
13. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM no.) and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Procurement and Management Services Department, 2 Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 in any commercial bank paid to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja using Remita platform www.remita.net.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit their bids in three (3) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with a soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head Office Building not later than 11:00am on Monday, 12th August, 2019.
Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Procurement and Management Services Department, 2nd Floor, as NDIC will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. Further requisite information required can be obtained from the following email address please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPENING OF BID
The Technical bid will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission 11:00am on Monday 12th August, 2019, at the Ground Floor, visitors waiting room, NDIC Head Office Building, in the presence of the bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened
– Bid must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
– Bid submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
– All costs will be borne by the bidders.
– All shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of un-successful bidders would be returned un-opened.
– Contractors are not permitted to bid for more than two (2) Lots.
– NDIC is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.