REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (NEWMAP)
PROJECT ID: P124905
PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE
IFB No: NG-NEWMAP-FPMU-102207-Go-RFB.
(1) The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of Office Equipment and Furniture for the Federal Project Management Unit (FPMU).
(2) The Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) now invites sealed – bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of Office Equipment and Furniture as contained in the Bidding Document.
(3) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Financing – July 2016 Revised August 2018 (“Procurement Regulation for IPF”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulation. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 2.2a of Annex (iv) of this Procurement Regulations setting forth the World Bank’s policy on fraud, corruption, conflict of interest and collusion.
(4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from 10:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays during office hours at the address given below.
(5) A complete Set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee N 15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be through Remita Platform in favour of Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) -FPMU, Abuja; the Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of the Bidder.
(6) Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12 Noon, Wednesday August 7, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12 Noon, Wednesday August 7, 2019
(7) All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security for each individual lot as indicated in the bidding document or in equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. Interested Bidders can bid for one or more lots
(8) Qualifications requirements include:
Evidence of previous supply (sale) of Similar Equipment proposed for the last 5 years.
Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
After Sales services facility center in Nigeria
(9) The address referred to above is:
The Federal Project Coordinator Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP)
No.56, Mamman Nasir Street, Off T.Y Danjuma Street, Abuja, Nigeria.
Telephone: 08066029902, 08036477409
FEDERAL PROJECT COORDINATOR