NIGERIA LNG LIMITED – NLNG
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR PROVISION OF PRINT SERVICES (MPS) FOR NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
Nigeria LNG Limited (“NLNG”) requires a vendor to provide Managed Print Services (“MPS”) for printing and reprographic activities in its offices and facilities in Abuja, Bonny, Lagos and Port Harcourt. NLNG hereby invites MPS providers with experience, capacity and all regulatory permits and licences required for MPS to express their interest to participate in the tendering for this service.
SCOPE OF THE SERVICE
The MPS required will include but are not limited to:
• Provision and deployment of Multi-Function Devices (MFD) for document output services;
• Provision of all consumables for the MFDs (excluding paper and electricity charge);
• Provision of routine and breakdown maintenance services for the MFDs including all spare parts;
• Recycle of Toner cartridge waste (or any other waste) in an environmentally friendly manner in compliance with statutory and NLNG HSE requirements;
• Provision and deployment of an integrated print management software.
A summary of the general functional specifications for the MDS is provided below. Full details of functional specifications will be included in the invitation to Tender:
• Capability for secure printing;
• Capability to provide NLNG all details of the impressions produced by MFDs including colour and Black and White utilization by individual users and groups;
• Capability to store all printing jobs in a centralized repository such that the users are able to retrieve their print jobs from any MFD device within the NLNG ecosystem;
• MFDs to possess capability for duplex print, large format print, copy and scan is;
• MFDs to possess capability to scan to USB stick, local HDD, e-mail, file share folders, home folder, MOSS and user’s PC.
COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION
The expected date of commencement of the service is 1st February, 2020 and the duration will be five (5) years with an option to extend at NLNG’s sole discretion.
A pre-qualification exercise of interested MPS providers will be carried out and only successful applicants will be invited to provide a competitive bid for this service.
To be considered for pre-qualification, interested companies are required to submit the following documents for consideration:
• All relevant MPS provider accreditations/certifications.
• Audited financial accounts for the lost three (3) years i.e. 2016 – 2018 and management accounts for the current year, 2019.
• Tax Clearance Certificates for the past three (3) years i.e. 2016 – 2018 and Nigerian Tax Registration/Identification Number.
• QA/QC policy and details of the standards to which its QA/QC processes are accredited.
• Details of relevant verifiable experience of MPS provision that has been undertaken as main contractor over the past five (5) years.
• Acknowledgment of willingness to undergo NLNG and Third Party audits.
• Confirmation of willingness to operate in strict accordance with the NLNG Business Principles.
• Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the company.
NLNG is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (“NOGICD Act”).
Interested companies must comply with all the provisions of the NOGICD Ad that relate to this service and in particular comply with the minimum Nigerian content percentage (%) for ownership and in relation to the scopes of service as provided in the Schedule to the NOGICD Act
Failure to fully comply with the NOGICD Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian content development policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria and NLNG shall result in outright disqualification from the tender process for this scope of services as described above.
As part of their submissions, companies signifying interest by responding to this advertisement shall submit acknowledgement of willingness to comply with the Nigerian Content Act.
GENERAL NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Companies responding to this advertisement are required to submit the following in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010:
(1) Documentation to demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian-registered company. Submission of certified true copies of Certificate of Incorporation, CAC forms 02 & 07) including company Memorandum and Article of Association. All companies shall be Nigerian Indigenous Service Companies having 51% and above Nigerian equity in the shareholding and ownership structure of tenderer’s legally registered entity in Nigeria by CAMA (Companies and Allied Matters Act).
(2) Evidence of registration on the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) NOGIC Joint Qualification System (JQS).
(3) The process and procedure that explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010 (Nigerian Content Plan) and how to achieve the set target(s) in the schedule of the NOGICD Act and any targets set by the Board.
(4) Details of the company’s corporate organizations overall human resources structure (management, supervisors, senior & junior skilled officers, etc.), identifying positions manned/occupied by Nigerian nationals with evidence of type of employment in-country and identifying the positions manned/occupied by other nationals.
(5) Proposed organogram for this work scope populated with nationality, qualifications of personnel and years of experience of personnel on the job (attach CV of key finance, operational and technical personnel) including a succession plan in this work scope.
(6) A detailed description of the location of facilities and infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract, evidence that 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies are owned by the local subsidiaries.
Provide a training plan detailing, man-hour, budget, types of training, certificates to be obtained and skill development plans.
SUBMISSION OF RESPONSES
Submissions in response to the above requirements shall be completed strictly in accordance with the instructions given in this publication, segregated and arranged in the order indicated.
Failure to submit any of the documents may result in the disqualification of the applicant.
The Expression of Interest document should be submitted:
In electronic copy in PDF format by e-mail to: email@example.com with “CONFIDENTIAL Expression of Interest and Pre-Qualification for Provision of Managed Print Services (MPS) for Nigeria LNG Limited” in the subject line.
The submission must be received by NLNG not later than FOUR (4) WEEKS from date of this publication (17 December, 2019).
• This is not an invitation to tender. The full tendering procedure will be provided to applicants that are successful in the pre¬qualification exercise which will be carried out in accordance with NLNG’s relevant procedures.
• Notwithstanding the submission of an Expression of Interest, NLNG is neither committed nor obliged to include any company and/or its associated companies, agents or sub-contractors on any bid list or award any form of contract to any company and/or its associated companies, agents or sub-contractors.
• This advertisement for Expression of Interest and Pre¬qualification shall not be construed as a commitment by NLNG, nor shall it entitle respondents to claim any indemnity from NLNG or its affiliates by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
• This Expression of Interest is a simple invitation for interested vendors to express interest in providing the indicated services and does not warrant any further feedback from NLNG hereafter.
• If you do not hear from NLNG within 3 months of submission of this publication, it should be taken that your application was not successful.