NIGERIA PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (NPDC)
A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
62/64 SAPELE ROAD, P.M.B. 1262 BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF CITADEL HIGH-SECURITY FENCE (8032 LINEAR METERS)
AND PERIMETER ROD AROUND THE OREDO PROCESSING FACILITIES, OML 111,
TENDER NUMBER: AM.OML111/TD/0419/043A
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: (1000003728)
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) has a requirement for the Construction and Installation of Citadel High Security Fence (0832 Liner Meters) and Perimeter Road Around the Oredo Processing Facilities, OML 111. NPDC therefore, invites reputable and competent companies for the provision of the under-listed service for her Production operations, Please visit the Nigerian petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex-ng.com for further details.
2.0. SERVICES REQUIRED/SCOPE OF WORK:
The proposed scope(s) covers as listed but limited to the work items listed below.
1. Construction and Installation of Citadel High-Security Fence (8032 Linear Meters) and Perimeter Road Around the Oredo Processing Facilities, OML 111.
Tender Number: AM/OML111/TD/0419/043A
Product Code Number: 3.05.27 and 3.05.08
SCOPE OF WORK (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE UNDERSTATED)
1. Mobilization and Demobilization of equipment. materials and personnel to and form site
2. Cleaning and grading of (1000m x 6m x8m) of bush, debris, shrubs and top soil on the location.
3. Removal of obstacles, trees, stumps and debris from site
4. Excavate pit for post base staring from slopped level maximum depth not exceeding 1.05m (0.6 depth x 0.6 wide x 0.6long) x 3,292 posts.
5. Excavate Trench for foundation ground starting from stripped level maximum depth not exceeding 0.45m including backfill (0.4 depths x 0.6 wide x 8032 long).
6. Provide, Mix and place grade 15p concrete as blinding (50mm thick) along fence line (0.6 wide x 0.05 thick x 8032 long).
7. Supply and fix treated sawn and smooth hard-wood as form work (fair finished) to concrete beam (0.4 high x 8032 long ) x sides.
8. Supply, cut, bends and fix high yield reinforcement bars bot exceeding 12mm diameter in concrete.
9. Install high security citadel fence post & galvanized wire mesh (+) accessories.
10. Furnish and place in – situ grade 25p for citadel post (0.6wide x 0.6 long x 0.6 depth ) x 3292 post
11. Furnish and place in-situ grade 25p for citadel beam (0.6 wide x 8032 long x 0.4 depth).
12. Installation of double leaf gate with in-built Pedestrian gate.
13. Supply high security (citadel) fencing materials with complete installation accessories.
14. Supply 1.2m wide by 2.1m wide 2.1, high Pedestrian gate with complete installation accessories.
15. Supply 6m wide by 3m high double leaf gate with complete Installation Accessories and Surveillance cameras installed.
16. Construction of perimeter/surveillance road between the twin citadel fences.
17. Project Management and other direct costs.
The strategy is to engage the service of a contractor to execute the service on milestone basis for a period of Six (6) months. Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated and ranked based on their performance. Contract shall be awarded to the lowest evaluated responsive bidder. NPDC shall retain the selected company to provide the required service during the contract duration.
1. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
i. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be pre-qualified in the Product/Service categories 3.05.27 and 3.05.08 Indicated in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Successfully prequalified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT)
All Successfully pre-qualified suppliers in the category will receive Invitation to Tender documents for the technical Phase of the tender.
ii. To determines if you are pre-qualified and view the Products/Services category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details.
iii. If you are not listed in a Product/Service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contract NipeX Office at 8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate s evidence for verification and necessary update
iv. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
v. To be eligible, all tenderers’ must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
2. NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT:
As requested by the Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010, each Contractor will be required to:
i. Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service is a Nigerian Registered Company or Nigerian registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both company’s incurring evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
ii. International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of the work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and including those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
iii. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with photocopies for Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
iv. Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian Companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work also provided details of the Nigeria Content Focal point or manger
v. State proposed total scope to be conducted by Nigerian personnel) whether contracted directly or under subcontracted agreements) with names and address including evidence or well-equipped offices and workshop.
vi. Provide detailed plan for staff training and development
vii. Provide detailed description of the location of in-country offices.
Interested companies are to note that pursuant to NPDC (NNPC) and Federal Government Policy to provide opportunities for Nigerian contractors and the development of local expertise, all the applicants must comply fully with the NOGICD Act to give preference to Nigerian Companies or foreign companies with Nigeria affiliate and local ownership, which demonstrate willingness to execute the project to the satisfaction of the Nigerian content requirements and guidelines. Each applicant is enjoined to avail themselves of the requirements of the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry content development (NOGICD) Act for full compliance.
Nigerian Petroleum development Company on behalf of the Joint Venture partners is committed to fully comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act. In maximizing the local content of this project, pre-qualifiers are requested to give full details of their strategy for the local content implementation in order to comply fully with the law.
In compliance with NOGICD act requirements for Research & development therefor, the following should be noted.
1. All Operators or projects promoters in the Oil and Gas industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months a above shall provide R&D cluster approved by the Board as part of the Operator’s Nigerian content Plan for the project or service. The arrangement shall be in the form of a Memorandum of agreement (MOA) and indicate how the Operator will deploy the Cluster for any R&D requirement during the contract phase and the first five years of the service life of the filed, facility or plant.
2. All operator are include in their ITT documents, a requirements that any service company bidding for such project shall submit as part of Nigerian Content Requirement, a signed MOA between it and one of the R&D Clusters relevant to the project. All serve companies are required to sign an MOA with any of the research clusters. The MOA shall indicate how the service company intends to sign to use the relevant research Cluster during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board. The MOA shall form part or the documents to be reviewed at technical evaluation stage.
2.0. CLOSING DATE:
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.05.27 and 3.05.08 Construction and Installation of Citadel High Security Fence (8032 Linear Meters) and Perimeters Road Around the Oredo Processing facilities, OML 111 as at 15:00 hours on Thursday, June 27, 2019, Being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
3.0. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. All cost incurred in preparing and processing and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be borne to the contractor’s own account.
2. This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of OPERATOR to award any contract to any contractor and or associated contractor to make any claims whatsoever, and or seek any indemnity form OPERATOR and./or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified.
3. The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public procurement Act 2007.
4. NPDC will communicate only with authorized of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
5. PLEASE NOTE:
– Notwithstanding the pre-qualification in NipeX NJQS, NPDC is neither committed nor obliged nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
– Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate service/supplier Categorization shall be invited to submit technical tendering.
– NPDC will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
– Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information
This advertisement of Tender Opportunity shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NPDC.NNPC, nor shall it entitle companies to make claims whatsoever and /or seek and indemnity form NPDC/NNPC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.