NIGERIAN AGIP EXPLORATION LIMITED (NAE)
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/NAE PSC CONTRACT
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY PROVISION OF TWO (2) AHTS VESSELS FOR NAE OPERATIONS
NIPEX TENDER NO. 1000004006
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) intends issue Contracts on call-out basis without minimum commitment for the provision of two (2) AHTS Vessels the option of one (1) Spot Hire AHTS 50 BP Vessel for NAE Offshore operations. Contractor shall take coverage of all costs and expenses for all goods and services provided hereunder for the duration of the contract. Contract Duration is three (3) gears (two years firm and one year optional).
NAE, therefore, invites submissions for the purpose of technical evaluation from suitable and reputable companies having the capability and experience to undertake the under defined scope of work:
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The Scope of Work shall include but not limited to the provision of two (2) AHTS 140 (BP) DP 2 (no broker) vessels and the option of one (1) spot hire AHTS 50 BP vessel for NAE operations.
Provision of standby, carriage, discharge services and back load of supplies to and from offshore locations. Provision of safe transportation of personnel to and From location offshore. Provision of accommodation and feeding form Company personnel. Provision of NCDMB Training.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be registered in 3.08.01 TUGS, ROV SUPPORT, DIVING SUPPORT VESSELS in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(a) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for:
Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
(b) If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 -10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(c) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
(d) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 and Insurance ACT 2003 Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not be limited to the following:
(1) Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company. Provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (C02 and C07) including Memorandum and Article of Association. Including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGICJQS.
(2) Provide description of in-country committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair, and laboratory, testing, etc) in Nigeria (offices, equipment etc.) to support this contract.
(3) Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel lists and positions with organizational chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
(4) In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-¬hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
(5) All bidders must be registered on NCDMB NOGIC JQS and must be on category AA/AAA in the NCDMB NOGIC marine vessel categorization report or providing MOA with a category A/AA/AAA vendor (not bidding for this tender) on the NCDMB NOGIC marine vessel categorization owing the nominated marine vessels (AHTS) captured as Nigerian owned.
(6) Additional Technical minimum requirements to be set in the Technical ITT shall be the ownership of the vessels, in accordance to NCDMB’s” latest Vendor Categorization Report for Marine Vessel” with Category AA and AAA, in line with NCDMB guideline provided in vendor Categorization Report.
Tenderer shall demonstrate evidence of Nigerian ownership of the Marine vessels (AHTS), duly categorized as A/AA on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS marine vessel categorization or Category A/AA vendor providing MOA with another category A/AA vendor (not bidding For this tender) on the NCDMB NOGIC marine vessel categorization owing the nominated vessel (AHTS).
(7) NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian content requirements is a FATAL FLAW
5. CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified as LIVE status with NJQS in the above-mentioned Product/Service Category as at date of publishing the ITT, after the dosing date of the advert, 5 November, 2019 shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAE, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other information.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/NAE – ADVERT/30/08/19/UPD