Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
Operator of NNPC/naoc/OOL joint venture
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY
PROVISION OF COILED TUBING AND PUMPING SERVICES FOR NAOC JV LAND AND SWAMP
NipeX Tender No. 1000003446
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) has a requirement to issue COILED TUBING AND PUMPING SERVICES contract for the Scope of Work identified below on NAOC land and Swamp area wells for two (2) years firm period each plus one (1) year optional extension.
NAOC therefore invites submissions for the purpose of technical evaluation from suitable and reputable companies having the capability and experience to undertake the under defined scope of work:
- SCOPE OF WORK
The work will comprise of Well Sand Control Completion Equipment and Services (Gravel Pack) for NAOC wells in land and swamp areas.
The work will comprise of the provision of Coiled Tubing services and Pumping services for NAOC JV wells in land and swamp areas.
- Lifting with fluids or nitrogen
- Circulation of fluids in the well
- Acid washing through coiled tubing
- Use of coiled tubing for Matrix Stimulation Service executed by a third party contractor
- Hole cleaning
- Jetting with either fluids or nitrogen
- Positioning/milling/washing of bottom hole plugs (sand – cement)
- Miscellaneous pressure testing using dry nitrogen
- Coiled tubing conveyed open hole, cased hole, and production logging
- Coiled tubing conveyed perforations
- Jet perforations
- Sand blasting
- Setting and/or recovering Downhole equipment (e.g. mechanical bridge plug)
- Coiled tubing fishing operations
- Surface displacement or bull-heading of tubing or drill string limited to their volume capacity, with fluids (without coiled tubing)
- Pipe Milling/Cutting jobs
- Tools Milling jobs
- Nitrogen supply
- Chemicals supply
- CT Permanent Installation (e.g. velocity string etc.)
The above operations can be performed in the presence of hydrocarbons, H2S or other aggressive fluids and live well (stripping operation)
Failure to meet any of these requirements shall lead to outright disqualification.
CONTRACTOR shall conform to ISO 9000 series International Standard. All activities shall be carried out within minimum impact on the environment and maximum care of health and safety of all concerned, directly or indirectly, with the activities.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be registered in the following Product/Service Categories in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
Product Category (3.04.18) – Well Overhauling /Stimulation Services.
a) All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
b) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
c) If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at No.8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
d) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
e) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010) and Insurance Act 2003. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not limited to the following:
1) Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR Certificate.
2) Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure.
3) Provide a project-specific training, man-hour budget, skill development and technology transfer plan for Nigerian personnel or indigenous business including evidence of past performance on training and development for Nigerians nationals & indigenous business.
4) Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram.
5) Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of equipment Motor, motor seal chamber, intake etc. as stated in the scope of work.
6) Provide Category C NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board in respect of the mentioned equipment.
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian Content requirements is a FATAL FLAW.
- CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are pre-qualified as LIVE status with NJQS in the following Product/Service Category at the date of publishing the ITT shall be invited to submit Technical Bids. The closing date of this advert shall be 28th February, 2019.
Product Category (3.04.18) – Well Overhauling /Stimulation Services
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other information.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/CERT/NAOC-ADVERT/3001/1900/TSD/PROVISION OF COILED TUBING SERVICES FOR NAOC JV