NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/NAOC/OANDO HYDROCARBONS JOINT VENTURE
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY: HIRE OF 3000HP/15000PSI LAND RIG NAOC JV OPERATIONS
NIPEX TENDER NO. 1000004118
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to hire 3000HP/15000PSI Well Control Equipment for the drilling and completion HP/HT on NAOC Land Wells anticipated starting date from 2nd Quarter of 2020 for two years firm period plus one year optional extension.
NAOC therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience, available Rig(s) and resources for the execution of the project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work will comprise of Development, Appraisal and Exploratory Wells in the drilling, Completion, Work over, Suspension, Plug & Abandonment and Testing of Wells in the NAOC concession area in the Land area of operation
THE SCOPE INCLUDES;
Mobilization from point of Origin to first Well site.
Demobilization of Rig from last operational location.
The requested rig should be fully capable of working in Nigeria Land Operational condition on a 24hours/7days basis, with minimum negative impact on the environment and strict compliance to Health and Safety of all concerned in the activities.
The rig shall have a minimum mandatory requirement of the listed basic capability/equipment to qualify for consideration;
• Rig shall be mobilized on the first location in the 2nd Quarter of 2020
• Rig Hoisting capacity: 650 Ton of minimum
• Drilling depth capacity with 5″ DP (9000 m) /5 ½ “DP of (7500m)
• Draft of 2.5m with full load for drilling a well. (SHALL BE REMOVED)
• Draw works of3000HP
• Rotary Table opening of 37 ½ “x 500 Ton
• Top Drive System of 650 Ton/ WP15000psi/60,000lb.ft output power built as per ISO 13535 (API 8C-)
• Power capacity of 8000HP
• 3 x 2250HP Mud pumps
• Mud storage capacity of 700 m2with ability for zero discharge facility in line with Nigerian and International laws
• Cementing lines and Manifold rated 15,000psi Working Pressure
• Well Control Equipment;
• 30″x 500psi Diverter System
• 21 ¼ -3,000psi BOP stack and accessories
• 13 5/8″ x 15,000psi BOP stack and accessories (including 4 rams: Lower, shear/Blind, 2 pipe rams) and Annular preventer and 2 chock line and 2 kill lines.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.04.01 – Drilling Rigs and Production/drilling Services (Products/Services Category) in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service
category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access
NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view
your status and product codes.
(b) If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update
(c) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
( d) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 and Insurance ACT 2003. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
In line with the relevant provisions of the NOGICD Act, 2010 and the NCDMB – approved rig utilization strategy, First considerations shall be given to bidders that demonstrate evidence of utilization and Nigerian-ownership of rigs or Nigerian-equity acquisition within the nominated rigs or any other drilling rigs (land/swamp etc.) or the Bidding entity (supported by verifiable evidence) propose to deploy and utilize for the service a nominated Nigerian-owned Land/swamp drilling rig (providing MOA for a rig owned by a Nigerian 3rd party).
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not be limited to the following:
• Only Nigerian indigenous companies having 51% and above equity shares by Nigerian shall bid for this work scope. Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent, CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc) including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
• Provide current and in-place organization structure (organogram populated with names).
• Provide evidence of percentage of Nigerian nationals (with their cv’s) that shall man the Rig
• Tenderer shall provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of rig equipment to be deployed for this service.
• Tenderer shall provide MOA with the Nigerian entity that will carry out minor/major maintenance of the nominated rig for the duration of this contract.
• Tenderer shall provide a detailed manning organogram for the nominated rig showing at least 70% by man-hours of the personnel positions and manning level onboard the nominated rig to be occupied by Nigerian national employees.
• Provide evidence of NCDMB approval of expatriate Quota where and if applicable.
• Tenderer shall provide a list of Nigerian subcontractors with materials, goods and services that are to be locally sourced on this project couple with a valid MOA with each of them.
• Tenderer shall provide MOA with Nigerian entity planned to be engaged for catering services of the nominated rig.
• In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian content requirements is a FATAL FLAW
5. CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified as LIVE status with NJQS in the following Product/Service Category as at the date of publishing the ITT (after the 28 November, 2019) shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
Product Category 3.04.01 – Drilling Rigs and Production/ drilling Services
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity’ shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
• Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other information.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/NOAC-ADVERT/2018/19/UPD/PROVISION OF 3000HP-15000PSI AND RIG FOR NAOC JV OPERATIONS