NIGERIAN AIRSPACE MANAGEMENT AGENCY (NAMA)
MURTALA MOHAMMED AIRPORT IKEJA – LAGOS
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE FOR PROJECTS IN THE 2019 INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR) CAPITAL APPROPRIATION
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) was established by Act No 48 of 1999 with a mandate to develop the Nigerian Airspace to a level consistent with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization’s (ICAO) Standard and Recommended Practices. The Agency is therefore saddled with the provision of Air Traffic Management to ensure safe, efficient, expeditious and economic Air Navigation Services. The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) intends to undertake the under listed projects for Goods and Works under its 2019 Financial Year Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Capital Budget.
Consequently, the Agency wishes to invited competent and reputable interested Companies/Contractors/Suppliers/Vendors to submit documents under its General Procurement Notice (GPN) for any of the Project/Services, listed hereunder:
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECTS GOODS
LOT 1/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF OPERATIONAL VEHICLES
LOT 2/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF TRACTOR SLASHERS AND SPARE PARTS
LOT 3/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF VARIOUS SIZES OF POWER ARMOURED CABLES
LOT 4/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF AERODROME ROTATING BEACON
LOT 5/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF VARIOUS CAPACITIES OF CNS/ATM COOLING SYSTEM
LOT 6/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF HIGH FREQUENCY AIR BAND RADIO SYSTEMS FOR
125WATTS FOR AFTN, AIRBAND VHF WALKIE TALKIE (I0WATTS)
LOT 7/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF VHF AIR BAND TRANSCEIVERS AND ACCESSORIES
LOT 8/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF COMPUTING FACILITIES AND MAINTENANCE SPARES i.e. SERVERS, WORKSTATIONS, DESKTOPS, LAPTOPS, LASERJET PRINTERS, NETWORK BLACK & WHITE PRINTERS, MFP DOCUMENT AND IMAGING DEVICES AND MULTIMEDIA SYSTEMS AND ENTERPRISE ANTI-VIRUS
LOT 9/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
LOT 10/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF FURNITURE AND FITTING
LOT 11/G/19: PROCUREMENT OF AERONAUTICAL SEARCH AND RESCUE EQUIPMENT FACILITIES WORKS
LOT 12/W/19: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR (AVR)
LOT 13/W/19: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF AUTOMATIC MAINS FAILURE, PHASE CORRECTION PANELS AND UPGRADE OF EARTHING SYSTEM FOR HQ AND OUTSTATIONS
LOT 14/W/19: PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLIES (UPS)
LOT 15/W/19: PROCUREMENT AND LAYING OF OPTIC FIBRE CABLE
LOT 16/W/19: PROCUREMENT, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF IP PABX AND INTEGRATION OF TERRESTRIAL VOICE PRIVATE NETWORK – T FOR AIRPORTS
LOT 17/W/19: TERRESTRIAL LINKS FOR ATC OPERATIONS AND INTERFACILITY COMMUNICATION
LOT 18/W/19: FENCING AND SECURING ALL NAMA PROPERTIES NATIONWIDE
LOT 19/W/19: REHABILITATION AND RENOVATION OF OFFICES AND OPERATIONAL QUARTERS
LOT 20/W/19: CONVERSION OF WAREHOUSES TO OFFICE COMPLEX
MANDATORY PROCUREMENT REQUIREMENTS
To qualify for consideration, interested companies with experience in similar jobs are required to submit the documents listed hereunder. Failure to submit any of the underlisted documents may lead to disqualification of the contractor/supplier/consultant:
1. Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.
2. Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association with CAC (Form CO2 & CO7 inclusive).
3. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years (2016 – 2018) corresponding with declared Annual Turnovers by inclusion of photocopy and Tax Identification Number (TIN) issued by the proper tax authority.
4. Evidence of VAT registration and proof of past remittances.
5. Valid National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Certificates as evidence of Compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004.
6. Valid Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate as evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
7. Valid Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
8. Valid Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (Interim Registration Report from the Bureau of Public Procurement).
9. Detailed Company profile and Professional experience/Curriculum Vitae of key personnel, including registered address, name, functional location, Telephone Nos. and e-mail address etc.
10. Verifiable evidence of competence exhibited in the provision of similar services within the last 3 years. Attach letter of award and certificated of disengagement if any.
11. Evidence of Membership of Relevant Professional bodies or Government Agency (where it is deemed necessary).
12. Letter of Recommendation from Company’s Bankers indicating the Financial capacity and capability to undertake the project if awarded.
13. Evidence of ownership or access/lease of relevant equipment/technology and resources required to be deployed for the project.
14. Evidence of dealership or manufacturers authorization (where it is deemed necessary), & any additional information that may enhance the prequalification of the company.
15. For Joint Venture (JV), Tender to include Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) (indicating the responsibilities and duties of the Individual firms constituting the JV. The lead Consultant – the firm which has the most relevant core competence for the Assignment, must be indicated in the consortium’s MOU.
16. Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows:
17. That all documents submitted are not only genuine but correct.
18. That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
19. That the firm’s Director or Company is not bankrupt.
20. That the company is not a replacement of a hitherto tax defaulting company.
21. That the company is not in receivership or financially/legally encumbered.
22. That no officers of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or Federal Ministry of Transport (FMT) is a former or present Director of the Company.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
To qualify for consideration, interested companies/Consultants are required to submit four (4) copies of the above listed documents in A4 paper size and neatly bound in a sealed envelope marked: “NAMA IGR (CAPITAL) 2019”…………… (State project title), LOT………. (State Lot number), at the center. The document should be arranged in the order listed under the Mandatory Requirement and clearly separated by dividers. All documents to be addressed to the Managing Director/CE, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.
All documents should be submitted to the office of:
General Manager (Procurement)
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
Murtala Mohammed Airport,
Ikeja – Lagos.
SUBMISSION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the collection of all submissions is Friday 16 August, 2018 by 10:00am prompt.
The collected submissions shall be opened publicly immediately after the expiration of the deadline for collection of submissions by 10:00am on Friday 16 August, 2019 at the NAMA Headquarters Annex Conference Room, Lagos.
Please, it is important to note the following:
1. No company is allowed to submit bid documents for more than two (2) Lots.
2. The Registration Number (RC) as issued to the Companies by the CAC must appear on your Letter Head, with contact telephone numbers, valid e-mail address and official company address and the Letter Head paper must bear the name and the nationalities of the
Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page.
3. NAMA reserves the right to verify from relevant body, the authenticity of any claims made on the Documents submitted by all Companies.
4. Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and requirements may automatically result in disqualification.
5. NAMA reserves the right to reject any or all the submitted documents.
6. Submission should be very clear and specific.
7. No late submissions under whatsoever guise will be entertained by the Agency (NAMA).
8. That further clarification can be obtained from the Procurement Department at NAMA HQTRS Annex, Ikeja Lagos, if the request is made at least seven (7) days before the deadline for the submission of the application.
9. All companies that submitted unsolicited applications on this project, i.e. when the Agency had not advertised are advised to re-apply according to the conditions stated above.
This advertisement is published for information purposes only and shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of NAMA, nor shall it entitle the applicant to any claim(s) whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from NAMA by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.
Notwithstanding the submission by any firm, the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) is neither committed nor obligated to offer its company an award or any form of contract to its company or agent.