NCDMB CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: GLASS HOUSE, ISAAC BORO EXPRESSWAY, OPOLO, P.M.B 10, YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE
NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND MONITORING BOARD (NCDMB)
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROVISION OF MONEY MARKET CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF NCMB INVESTMENT POLICY
Section 104 of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010 mandates the establishment of the Nigerian Content Development Fund (NCDF), which shall be managed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board and employed for projects, programs, and activities directed at increasing Nigerian content in the oil and gas industry.
As part of strategies to implement its mandate, the Board has commenced implementation of its investment Policy, as approved by the Governing Council, aimed at investing in monetary instruments/activities directed at growing the fund for utilization for further value-adding impact.
1. STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: Based on the above, the Board seeks to engage the services of reputable consultancy firms to be known as Money Market Investment Consultants (MMICs) to carry out of evaluations, reviews, studies, and other advisory services, as applicable, in pursuance of the Board’s investments objectives.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICE (Terms of Reference): The scope of work will cover business model and feasibility review, financial services advisory, deal evaluation, transaction structuring, exit strategy, Money Market advisory, e.tc. The Scope shall include the following:
Money Market Instruments Consultancy:
|1||Conduct primary review and secondary data acquisition|
|2||Conduct market and opportunity assessments|
|3||Conduct opportunity screening and analysis|
|4||Conduct comparative price and income analysis|
|5||Conduct market/industry survey|
|6||Conduct financial markets analyses and make appropriate recommendations|
|7||Evaluate investment risks and proffer mitigation steps|
|8||Carry out other studies/analyses essential/arising from the above|
3. CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
All bids must be submitted with the following:
i. Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and support documents showing that the company is at least 51% Nigerian-owned and other relevant documents-CAC Forms (C02 and C07), Memorandum and Articles of Association and identification of the Company’s promoter(s)
ii. Company Profile detailing name of the company, staff list and profiles, evidence of similar jobs executed within the past 3 years, references, office and contact addresses-including telephone numbers and email addresses
iii. Evidence of Tax Clearance for the past three (3) years. Copy of company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate ending December 2018 certified by the issuing Tax Office (FIRS) and evidence of payment must be attached
iv. Current certificate of compliance with the Pension Reform Act, ECS Act and ITF Act issued by the respective Agencies
v. Banks Statement for a minimum of 6 Months and 3 years audited Financial Statements
vi. Bank Reference Letter indicating/guaranteeing financial status/support
vii. Evidence of Compliance with the NSITF
viii. Evidence of personnel insurance coverage
ix. Sworn Affidavit attesting that no Director of the Company has ever been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation of falsification of facts relating to any matter and that no officer of the relevant committees of the Committees of Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
x. Evidence of membership of statutory bodies/professional associations such as NSE/COREN; NIA/ARCON; QSRBN; NIQS & PMPI, Nigerian Stock Exchange, e.tc
xi. Detailed Work Plan/Schedule
xii. HSE and QA/QC Policies
xiii. Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of registration on the National Data Base of contractors/consultants & service providers at Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP)
xiv. Evidence of Registration on BCDMB NOGICJQS portal
Applications for the Market instruments Consultancy shall further take cognizance of the following considerations:
– Activities in stock brokerage, Discount houses/PDMMs (Primary Dealer Market Makers) operations and others as applicable to specific trades and specialized investment windows/outlets. Trade intermediation shall be the key function of the counterparties in this segment. They shall be appraised on efficiency and effectiveness of their trade executions and trade delivery on specific mandates including volume of transactions, market depth and penetration.
– Capacity to assess the performance of the Fund’s investment assets and recommend strategies for reversals in the event of losses over two periods of assessment.
– Ability to review the performance at agreed intervals and recommends asset reallocation models in the event of potential or realized losses.
Two copies of the bound application and supporting documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope-“EXPRESSION OF INTEREST IN THE PROVISION OF MONEY MARKET INSTRUMENTS CONSULTANCY SERVICES”
4. STATEMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES: The EOI must contain statement of consultancy services rendered and clear narrative of the categories of services, manpower levels, operational offices(s), systems and tools, affiliations and verifiable schedule of previously executed consultancy services relevant to the scope of service contain in this publication.
5. SUBMISSION/OPENING OF TENDER
I. The EOI containing the above listed requirements should be bound with a covering letter duly signed to reach the undersigned by Thursday, 26th September, 2019 at 12 noon addressed to the:
The Manager, Procurement Dept.
Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board, Glasshouse,
Isaac Boro Expressway, Opolo-Yenagoa
II. Pre-qualified bidders shall be contacted and issued with templates for submissions of schedule of rates for the various services to be rendered for subsequent evaluation.
III. The tender documents must be duly signed and delivered in the Tender Box located on the ground floor, NCDMB Head Office, Opolo, Yenagoa
IV. Companies delivering Expression of Interest documentation and other bids are expected to sign the “Tenders Register” before delivery in the Tenders Box
V. Tenders received after the deadline shall not be considered and NCDMB shall owe no explanation for any rejection
VI. For enquiry please contact the undersigned at the address indicated above.
Manager, Procurement Department
Disclaimer: Submission of bids shall not guarantee contract award neither shall NCDMB b eliable to any responsibility or cost incurred in the process.