NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS (NIIA) LAGOS
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2019 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The NIIA wishes to invite interested qualified and eligible Contractors and Service Providers to bid for the execution of the under listed 2019 Capital Projects Interested Organization/Companies should come, inspect and bid for the following:
|1||Toyota Coaster Bus, 2018 Model, Petrol Engine, 30 Seater, Air Conditioned with 5 speed manual Gear||1||Lagos|
|2||Generating Set 200kva, Sound Proof, FG Wilson UK Perkins, with installation Kit||1||Lagos|
|3||Rehabilitation of NIIA Water works: reinstallation of submersible pump, renovation of water treatmentplant and changing of bore hole pressure pipes with 1×14 inches||Lagos|
|4||Rehabilitation of Security lights replacement of 14 two way poles, and 6mm armoured cable with 28 fittings||Lagos|
|5||Renovation of Main BuildingProcurement of set of SofasGeneral Repairs of ToiletsTiling of floorsRepair of failing Ceilings, andInternal paintingsLibraryRepair of cracked wall roof leakages ceiling andpainting of walls||Lagos|
|6||Refilling of Fire Extinguishers:9Kg DCP fire extinguishers6kg DCP50kg DCP9kg co25kg co23kg co29 liter water||45711341104||Lagos|
|7||Laptops: Window 10 Home 64,4GB RAM, 500GB HDD 2 GHZ Intel Core 13, 15.6 Inch Bright view LED Display. Integrated Webcam Accessories Crippling tool, LAN Tester, Set of Screw Driver/Allen keys, Dust Blower Liquid Cleaner and Carton of Network Wire Cat 6).||4||Lagos|
|8||Public Address System Supply and Installation of DCN-DISD-L Device||20||Lagos|
|9||Construction/Installation of 10,000 Litres Calibrated Diesel Tank||1||Lagos|
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 3 years 20162017 and 2018)
- Evidence of Compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for 2018
- Evidence of Compliance with Pension Reform Act 2014 with the inclusion of current PENCOM Compliance Clearance Certificate 2018.
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN from FIRS.
- Evidence of Interim Registration Report with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Database.
- Evidence of National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) registration 2018
- Company’s detailed profile with copy of the Memorandum of Association. Article of Association, Partnership Deed etc.
- Registration with Relevant Professional Bodies
- Evidence of financial and technical capacity to execute the project (Bank Support)
- Verifiable evidence of Certificate of Award and Completion of previous jobs and similar experiences on the job.
- Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years 20162017 and 2018)
- Sworn Affidavit confirming that all information presented/attached are true and correct
All Tenders must be paginated and submitted in a sealed envelope, and properly bound, stating the specific project, on the top, left corner of the envelope to the: Secretary,
Tenders Board, NIIA Annex Building, DG’s Office.
CLOSING AND OPENING OF BID
Submission of Bids will close six (6) weeks from the date of the advertisement. Bids will be opened on the 7 of November, 2019 by 12 noon at the NIIA Conference Chambers. All
Bidders and/or their Representatives are invited to witness the public Bid opening exercise accordingly.
- Late submission of Bids will be rejected
- False claims and failure to comply with the specification/instruction stated above will automatically disqualify the Bid
- The Institute shall not be held liable for any loss on the part of the Bidders.