DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (NPDC)
(A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
62/64 SAPELE ROAD, P.M.B. 1262 BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: RECONSTRUCTION/REHABILITATION ACTIVITIES TO CLOSE OUT ON OUTSTANDING IDENTIFIED JOBS ARISING FROM THE LIFE EXTENSION STUDIES AND OTHER CRITICAL JOBS ONBOARD FPSO MYSTRAS IN OML 119
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: (1000003671); www.nipex-ng.com.
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) has a requirement for reconstruction/rehabilitation activities to close out on outstanding identified jobs arising from the life extension studies and other critical jobs onboard FPSO Mystras in OML 119. NPDC therefore, invites reputable and competent companies for the provision of the service for her maintenance operations.
Please visit the Nigeria petroleum exchange Portal www.nipex-ng.com for further details.
SERVICES REQUIRED/SCOPE OF WORK
The proposed scope(s) covers as listed but not limited to the items listed below:
|S/No||Services||Scope of Work (Include but not limited to the understated|
|1.||Reconstruction/Rehabilitation Activities to close out on outstanding identified jobs arising from the life extension studies and other critical jobs onboard FPSO Mystras in OML 119||The scope of work comprises Reconstruction/Rehabilitation Activities to Close out on outstanding identified jobs Arising from the life Extension Studies and other Critical jobs Onboard FPSO Mystras in OML 119. The minimum technical requirements and specification for the rig shall be as follows: Procurement , construction and installation of one (1) no. 20 meter by 6 inches, schedule 80 carbon steel pipe to replace the corroded fuel gas line to the engine room 2. Procurement construction and Installation six (6) No. life raft launder at the starboard and post side with a construction of staircase including repair of the lower/cantilever support structure of the two lifeboat davits. 3. Rehabilitation of panels and frames of mid-ship riser balcony. 4. Sectional replacement of the corroded pipe on module 20 5. Repair and corrosion control of the mooring chain integration box 6. Replacement of the product water line IP separation interconnecting pipes IP separator 7. Inspection and replacement of the corrode cable tray supports on module 20 8. Replacement of the engine Control Room HVAC system including interconnecting ducting and pilings 9. Procurement of six (6) Nos. UHF and VHF radios for FPSO Mystras 10. Procurement and Installation of potable water treatment skid for FPSO Mystras Accommodation. 11. Procurement and Installation of Offshore spec Explosive proof Air Conditioning Unit for Okono 7 HPU|
3.0 CONTRACT STRATEGY
The Strategy is to engage a contractor to execute the services on one-off contract basis. Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated on ranking based on their performance, contract shall be awarded to the contract evaluated responsive bidder, NPDC shall retain the selected company to provide the required service during the contract duration.
4.0. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested companies are required to be pre-qualified in the Product/Services categories 4.06.02 Reconstruction/Rehabilitation Activities To Close Out On Outstanding Identified Jobs Arising From The Life Extension Studies And Other Critical Jobs Onboard FPSO Mystras In OML 119. Indicated in the NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Successfully prequalified suppliers in these categories will receive invitation to Technical tender (ITT)
All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in the category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT) document for the Technical phase of the tender.
1. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the products/Service category and you are listed for: open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on product/service status tab to view your status and product/services code
2. If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact the NIPEX office at No 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary updates
3. To initiates the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS
4. To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the NIPEX System.
5.0. NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
As requested by the Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010, each Contractor will be required to:
1. Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both company’s incurring evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
2. International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of the work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and including those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
3. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with photocopies for Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
4. Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian Companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work also provided details of the Nigeria Content Focal point or manger
5. State proposed total scope to be conducted by Nigerian personnel) whether contracted directly or under subcontracted agreements) with names and address including evidence or well-equipped offices and workshop.
6. Provide detailed plan for staff training and development
7. Provide detailed description of the location of in-country offices.
Interested companies are to note that pursuant to NPDC (NNPC) and Federal Government Policy to provide opportunities for Nigerian contractors and the development of local expertise, all the applicants must comply fully with the NOGICD Act to give preference to Nigerian Companies or foreign companies with Nigeria affiliate and local ownership, which demonstrate willingness to execute the project to the satisfaction of the Nigerian content requirements and guidelines. Each applicant is enjoined to avail themselves of the requirements of the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry content development (NOGICD) Act for full compliance.
Nigerian Petroleum development Company on behalf of the Joint Venture partners is committed to fully comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act. In maximizing the local content of this project, pre-qualifiers are requested to give full details of their strategy for the local content implementation in order to comply fully with the law.
In compliance with NOGICD act requirements for Research & development therefor, the following should be noted:
1. All Operators or projects promoters in the Oil and Gas industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months a above shall provide R&D cluster approved by the Board as part of the Operator’s Nigerian content Plan for the project or service. The arrangement shall be in the form of a Memorandum of agreement (MOA) and indicate how the Operator will deploy the Cluster for any R&D requirement during the contract phase and the first five years of the service life of the filed, facility or plant.
2. All operator are include in their ITT documents, a requirements that any service company bidding for such project shall submit as part of Nigerian Content Requirement, a signed MOA between it and one of the R&D Clusters relevant to the project. All serve companies are required to sign an MOA with any of the research clusters. The MOA shall indicate how the service company intends to sign to use the relevant research Cluster during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board. The MOA shall form part or the documents to be reviewed at technical evaluation stage.
6.0. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 4.06.02 Reconstruction/Rehabilitation Activities To Close Out On Outstanding Identified Jobs Arising From The Life Extension Studies And Other Critical Jobs Onboard FPSO Mystras In OML 119. As at 15:00 hours on Thursday, April 23, 2019 being the advert closing date will be invited to submit Technical Bids.
7.0. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. All cost incurred in preparing and processing and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be borne to the contractor’s own account.
2. This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of OPERATOR to award any contract to any contractor and or associated contractor to make any claims whatsoever, and or seek any indemnity form OPERATOR and./or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified.
3. The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public procurement Act 2007.
4. NPDC will communicate only with authorized of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
5. Please note:
– Notwithstanding the pre-qualification, NPDC is neither committed nor obliged nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
– Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate service/supplier Categorization shall be invited to submit technical tender.
– NPDC will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
Please visit the NIPEX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information
This advertisement of Tender Opportunity shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NPDC.NNPC, nor shall it entitle companies to make claims whatsoever and /or seek and indemnity form NPDC/NNPC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.