NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY – NPA
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4115
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF SERVICE BOAT OPERATIONS MONITORING AGENTS IN THE FOUR (4) PILOTAGE DISTRICTS – INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Pursuant to the expiration of contract on August 2020 between the Authority and the current service provider far the monitoring of service boat operations, the Authority desires to engage the services of competent Agents to carry out this service in all four (4) Pilotage Districts.
Consequently, interested firms are hereby requested to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) documents for provision of this service in the Pilotage Districts as shown below.
|1||Lagos Pilotage District||1|
|2||Warn Pilotage District||2|
|3||Bonny/Port Harcourt Pilotage District||3|
|4||Calabar Pilotage District||4|
B. SCOPE OF SERVICES
This scope of Services shall include but not limited to the following:
(a) Monitoring the movement of all vessels (oil and gas as well as vessels carrying project materials), collation of relevant data within tie Pilotage Districts and submission of same to NPA.
(b) Monitoring the movements of offshore drilling rigs, Floating Production Storage and offloading Facilities (FPSOs), Floating Storage and Offloading Facilities (FSOs), flotels and vessels traffic to and from offshore installations and platforms and between the rigs, oil terminals/platforms, FPSOs and flotels excluding oil and gas export vessels.
( c) Ensuring prompt delivery of certified bills issued for pilotage and all other applicable charges to the relevant operators/vessel owners within the pilotage district.
More information on the scope of services is contained in the Request for Proposal to be issue to pre-qualified firms.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested companies should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in order outlined hereunder:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENTS
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
(2) Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid 31 December 2019 with minimum cumulative turnover of N500 Million
(3) Evidence of Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018) duly signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors.
(4) Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019
(5) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019.
(6) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019.
(7) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/01/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP
(8 ) Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
That the Company is not in receivership, subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
(9) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding later under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company Firm at the bottom of the page.
(10) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
(11) Company profile to include names, qualification (copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications of such personnel must be attached) and experience of key personnel:
• Key Operational Staff/Technical Staff must have at least first-degree certificate or its equivalent in relevant fields and in addition, relevant sea faring certificates.
• Each operational staff must have not less than five (5) years practical experience m service boat operation, The technical staff must have sufficient experience (not less than 3 years) in operating monitoring equipment and must also be IT savvy
• All staff must he fluent in English Language.
(12) Evidence of Company’s ISO 9001 Certification for Quality Management System or equivalent
(13) Verifiable documentary evidence of at (east one (1) similar job on the monitoring or provision of service boats operations in the last ten (10) years including letters of Award. Contract Agreements. Job Completion Certificates, etc.
(14) Failure to comply with items 1 – 13 above will lead to disqualification of the bid. (This is applicable for non-Joint Venture submissions).
(15) For Joint Venture (JV/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided, (Items 1-12 are compulsory for each national JV partner and items 1, 2 and 8 are compulsory for each international JV partner, while item 3 can be provided by any of the JV partner).
D. SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENT
Interested bidders are to submit two (2) bound copies of EOI documents, paginated and arranged with dividers as indicated above. The pre-qualification documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to “SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF SERVICE BOAT OPERATIONS MONITORING AGENTS IN THE FOUR (4) PILOTAGE DISTRICTS” Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4115, LOT NO (with appropriate description of desired Lot) and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 3rd floor of NPA annex Building. 1. Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos not later than 11.00am on Monday, 20 January, 2020,
E. OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENT
All EOI documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately at 11.00am on Monday, 28 January 2020 in the Conference room on 3rd floor of NPA Annex building, 1, Joseph Street, off Marina. Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the bid submission office on the 3rd floor of the annex building, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids, for further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
F. GENERAL INFORMATION
(1) Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
(2) Late submission wilt not be entertained
(3) All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
(4) The Authority is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to cancel the Procurement proceedings in the public interest without incurring liabilities to the bidders in accordance with the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY