NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NUMBER 4097
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A 25-YEAR NATIONAL PORTS MASTER PLAN
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent firms or consortium to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) documents for the Provision of Consultancy Services for the Development of a 25- Year National Ports Master Plan.
B. SCOPE OF SERVICES
The scope of Services includes but not limited to:
• The preparation of a 25- Year National Ports Master Plan which will address the physical, operational, economics, environmental and recreational requirements of NPA and will be sufficient to form the basis for its strategic policy for effective resource utilization and efficient service delivery.
• Analysis and integration of the proposed Deep-sea ports and other related developments along with their impact in the new National Ports Master plan.
• Provide a direction on the development of Green field ports as well as utilization of Renewable Energy in line with global trends.
More information is contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP) to be issued to pre-qualified firms.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested companies should submit bound EOI documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) REQUIREMENTS
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
(2) Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) valid till 31st December, 2019, with cumulative minimum turnover of N250 Million.
(3) Evidence of Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) duty signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors.
(4) Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission i (PENCOM) valid till 31st December 2019
(5) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
(6) Evidence of current Nigeria Social insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019.
(7) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
(8) Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
• That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter
• Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in toe bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
• That the Company is not in receivership, subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings
(9) Evidence of financial capability to execute toe project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed
(10) Company profit to include names, qualification (copies of relevant academic and professional qualification of such personnel must be attached) and experience of key personnel in Ports Master Plan. Please, note that personnel quota should comply with the Presidential Executive Order No 5.2018 on Planning and Execution of Projects, Promotion of Nigerian content in Contract and Science, Engineering and Technology.
(11) Verifiable documentary evidence of Three (3) similar national ports master plan projects executed in the last ten (10) years including letters of award, completion certificates, contract agreements.
(12) For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. (items 1-12 are compulsory for each national JV partner while items 1, 2 and 8 are compulsory for each international JV partner).
(13) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/ Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/Firm at the bottom of the page.
D. SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENTS
Interested bidders are to submit two (2) bound copies of Expression of Interest (EOI) documents, paginated and arranged with dividers as indicated above. The EOI documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to “SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A 25- YEAR NATIONAL PORTS MASTER PLAN” Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4097 and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 3rd floor opposite the Conference Room of the annex building, 1, Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos not later than 11:00am on Monday, 12 August, 2019.
E. OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENTS
All EOI documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened Immediately at 11:00am on Monday, 12 August, 2019 in the Conference room on 3rd floor of the annex budding, 1, Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the bid submission office as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the ‘General Manager, Procurement’ on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
F. GENERAL INFORMATION
(1) Late submission would not be entertained.
(2) All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
(3) The Authority is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to cancel the Procurement Proceedings in the public interest, without incurring liabilities to the bidders in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY