NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4104
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF OFFICE FURNITURE
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites competent and reputable furniture companies to submit tenders for the supply of office furniture to the following locations:
|1||Supply of furniture to offices at Lagos Port Complex, Apapa||Lot 1|
|2||Supply of furniture to offices at Calabar Port||Lot 2|
BIDDERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID FOR MORE THAN ONE LOT
B. SCOPE OF WORKS
The Scope of works shall include but not limited to the supply of executive office desks with side extension high back leather swivel chairs, tables with fixed drawers, 4-seater work stations, etc.
Further information is contained in the Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) to be issued to interested bidders.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested companies should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
1. Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) including forms CAC2 and CAC7
2. Evidence of company incomes tax clearance certificate for the last three years valid till 31st December, 2019 with minimum cumulative turnover of N50 million
3. Evidence of Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) years – 2016, 2017 & 2018 duly signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors
4. Evidence of current pension compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
5. Evidence of current industrial training fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
6. Evidence of registration of current Nigeria social insurance trust fund (NSITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
7. Evidence of registration on the national database of federal contractors, consultants and service providers y submission of interim registration report (IRR) expiring 0n 31/1/2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP
8. Sworn Affidavit disclosing
– That the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
– whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of The Nigerian Ports Authority or the bureau of public procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
– That the company is not in receivership, subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
9. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/Forwarding letter under the company/Firms letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the Registration number(RC) as issued y the corporate affairs commission (CAC) contact Address, telephone number (Preferably GSM No.) and email address. The letterhead paper must bear the names and nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page.
10. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
11. Company profile to include names, qualification (copies of relevant academic qualification of such must be attached and experience of key personnel in civil construction projects
12. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least two similar jobs of supply of office furniture in the last ten years including letters of awards, valuation certificates, job completion certificates etc.
13. For joint venture/partnership, memorandum of understanding (MoU) should be provided (items 1-10 are compulsory for each national JV partner, while items 1,2 and 8 are compulsory for each international JV partner)
D. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the standard bidding document (SBD) from the office of the General Manager, Procurement 3rd floor NPA Annex Building, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina- Lagos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10, 000.00 only. The RRR Number can only be generated at the office of the Asst. General Manager Tariff & Billing on the 4th floor of the NPA headquarters building before payment in any commercial bank.
E. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”, thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the “ SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF OFFICE FURNITURE” specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO.4104 (with appropriate description of desired lot). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box located on the 3rd floor NPA Annex Building, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina- Lagos not later than 11:00am NOON ON Tuesday, 24th September, 2019.
F. OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The technical bids received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately at 11.00 am on Monday, 24th September, 2019 in the Conference room on 3rd floor NPA Annex Building, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina- Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the bid submission office on the 3rd NPA Annex Building, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina- Lagos, will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bid. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com
G. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Bids must be in English LANGUAGE are signed by an official authorized by the bidder
2. Late submission will be returned unopened
3. All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only-shortlisted companies will be contacted. by the bidders
4. The Authority is not bound o pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the public procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY