NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NUMBER 4095
PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE COMPLETION OF ROAD NETWORK FOR THE INTEGRATION OF BERTHS 9, 10 AND 11 AT FEDERAL OCEAN TERMINAL (FOT) ONNE PORT COMPLEX, RIVERS STATE
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invitee reputable and competent Civil Engineering companies to submit pre-qualification documents for the Completion of Road Network for the Integration of Berths 9,10 and 11 at Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT) Onne Port Complex, Rivers State.
B. SCOPE OF WORKS
The scope of works includes but not limited to the contraction of road network for the integration of Berths 9, 10 and 11. The Roads are: Road D- 1020m x 11m Dual; Road E- 250m x 8.3m Dual; Road Z- 182m x 11m Dual. Subgrade works, Pavement works, Drainage works and Shoulder works are required for completion of the road network.
More information is contained in the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) to be issued to pre- qualified bidders.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Interested companies should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7
(2) Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) valid fill 31st December 2019 with cumulative minimum turnover of N500 Million.
(3) Evidence of Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) year (2016, 2017 and 2018) duly signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors.
(4) Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM) valid till 31st December, 2019.
(5) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019
(6) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
(7) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
(8) Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
• That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
• Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
• That the Company is not in receivership, subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
(9) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
(10) List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease.
(11) Company profile to include names, qualification (copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications of such personnel must be attached) and experience of key personnel in Civil Engineering.
(12) Verifiable documentary evidence of Three (3) similar road projects executed in the last ten (10) years including letters of award, completion certificates, contract agreements.
(13) For Joint Venture (JV) Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. (Items 1-10 are compulsory for each national JV partner, while items 1, 2, and 8 are compulsory for each International JV partner).
(14) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/ Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Latter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/Firm at the bottom of the page.
D. SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS Interested bidders are to submit two (2) bound copies of pre-qualification documents, paginated and arranged with dividers as indicated above. The prequalification documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to “SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE COMPLETION OF ROAD NETWORK FOR THE INTEGRATION OF BERTHS 9, 10 AND 11 AT FEDERAL OCEAN TERMINAL (FOT) ONNE PORT COMPLEX, RIVERS STATE” Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4095 and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 3rd floor of NPA annex Building, 1, Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos not later than 11:00am on Monday, 22 July, 2019.
E. OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
All pre-qualification documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately at 11:00am on Monday, 22 July, 2019in the Conference room on the 3rd floor of the annex building, 1, Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager, Procurement” on e-mail: email@example.com
F. GENERAL INFORMATION
(1) Late submission will be returned un-opened.
(2) All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
(3) The Authority is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to cancel the Procurement proceedings in the procurement interest, without incurring liabilities to the bidders in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY