NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4113
PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND SUPPLY OF FIRE SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Further to the non-responsiveness of bids received in respect of the above-mentioned project which was published as Public Notice No. 4093 in the Guardian and Leadership newspapers as well as the Federal Tenders Journal of Monday, May 6, 2019; the NPA hereby requests bids from reputable and competent companies towards pre-qualification for the Construction and Supply of the under-listed Fire Service Equipment:
|LOT NO||DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT|
|1||Construction and Supply of four (4) Nos. 18,000 Litres Water Tankers with Fire Pump mounted at the rear chassis.|
|2||Construction and Supply of two (2) Nos. Rapid Response Mini Foam Tender with complete accessories.|
BIDDERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID FOR MORE THAN ONE(1) LOT
B. SCOPE OF WORKS
Additional information on the scope of works is contained in the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) to be issued to pre-qualified bidders.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested companies should submit bound pre-qualification documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7 (must be registered as Fire Truck and Equipment Dealer).
(2) Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017& 2018) valid till 31 December 2019 with minimum cumulative turnover of N50 Million.
(3) Evidence of Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017& 2018) duly signed by ANAN/ICAN licensed Auditors.
(4) Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM) valid till 31 December 2019.
(5) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December 2019.
(6) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December2019.
(7) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration report (IRR) expiring on 31/01/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP,
(8) Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
(i) That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
(ii) Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
(iii) That the Company is not in receivership, subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
(9) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/Firm at the bottom of the page.
(10) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
(11) Company profile to include names, qualification (copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications of such personnel must be attached) and experience of key personnel in Fire Engines. Company must have a minimum of two (2) Engineers in Mechanical/Auto-Electrical/Instrumentation.
(12) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least one (1) similar project on Fire Service Equipment executed in the lastten (10) years including letters of award, completion certificates orcontract agreements,
(13) Failure to comply with items 1-12 above will lead to disqualification of the bid. (This applies for non- Joint Venture submissions).
(14) For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided which should include Evidence of Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (OEM’s) Agent in Nigeria.(CAC. Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
(Items 1-11 are compulsory for a national JV partner and 1, 2, 8 – 12 are compulsory for an international JV partner as issued in home country).
D. SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) bound copies of pre-qualification documents in a SEALED ENVELOPE addressed to SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND SUPPLY OF FIRE SERVICE EQUIPMENT” specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 4113 LOT NO… (SHOWING APPROPRIATE DESCRIPTION OF DESIRED LOT). Furthermore, the reverse side of the sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder. Thereafter, drop the envelope in the designated Tender Box located on the 3rd floor of NPA Annex Building at 1, Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos not later than 11:00 am on Wednesday, 13 November, 2019.
E. OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The pre-qualification documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately at 11:00 am on Wednesday, 13 November, 2019 in the Conference room on the 3rd floor of the Annex building, 1, Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the bid submission office, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement) one-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
F. GENERAL INFORMATION
(1) Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
(2) Late submission will be returned un-opened.
(3) All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only short-listed companies will be contacted,
(5) Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of tender documents
(6) The Authority is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to cancel the Procurement proceedings in the public interest without incurring any liabilities to the bidders in accordance with the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY