ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (NIGERIA) , LIMITED
TB-3536 – MANPOWER SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NO: 1000003782
ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (NIGERIAN) LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as APD (N) L) invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this advertisement opportunity for the Provision of Manpower services, as detailed in item 2 below. The contract is proposed to commence in Quarter 3, 2019 and continue for duration of two (2) years with an option to extend the duration for further period of one (1) years.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES:
This scope of services covers the provision of Manpower Services personnel. As a minimum requirements, the selected Contractor shall be full responsible for the operations ta offices, onshore and offshore location for the under listed units.
• Engineering and
Other experience and reputable personnel
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
3.1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.18.18 – Manpower supply, temporary Staff Hiring technical and 3.18.19 Manpower Supply, temporary Staff Hiring Administration (Employment agency, Long/Medium/Short term, recruitment agency) categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Contractors in these categories will receive invitation to tender.
3.2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendore.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log I details. Click o product/Services status tab to view your status and product codes.
3.3. If you are not listed in a product/Service category that you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8/10 Bayo Kuku, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificates as evidence for verification and necessary update.
3.4. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registrations.
3.5. To be eligible, all tenderers shall be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS:
Tenderers are to note that the will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at http://www.ncdmb.gov/images/GUIDELINE/NCACT.pdf in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal in all contract evaluations.
In light of the above, Tenders shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Bard (NCDMB) to:
• Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Indigenous Company, or Nigerian indigenous Company as the Contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such company must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
• Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with photocopies of its CAC Forms CO2 and CO7.
• Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerian. And also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resource creative to total work volume.
• Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian Companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work
• State proposed total scope to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontracted agreements) with names and address including evidence or well-equipped offices and workshop.
• Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of post training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous business and Nigerian over the next five (5) years.
• Provide detailed of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical address (not P.O. Box)
• Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (equipment, Storage, workshop, repair, maintenance and testing facilities).
• Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian-made goods ad services
• Provide details on any other Nigeria Content initiative the company is involved in.
• Provide MOA with Oil & Gas trainers associations (OGTAN) registered facility for both class room type (theoretical) and on-the-job training attachment for the duration of the project.
• Provide evidence of minimum 50% equity ownership of equipment by Nigerian subsidiary
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product Group 3.18.18-Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Technical and 3.18.19 Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Administration (Employment agency, Long/Medium/Short term, recruitment agency) as at 1200 Hours on 23rd of July, 2019 being the advert closing term/date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please note that all interested contractors are required to strictly adherer for following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert:
• As stated in item 3 hereto, Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the contractor’s own account
• This advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part if APD(N)L to award any contract to any contractor and or associated contractors sub-contractors or agent, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APD(N)L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
• The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:-
i. Pre-qualified contractors in the relevant Service category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical and Commercial tenders.
ii. Following the Technical evaluation process, only commercial Tenders from the technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be opened for evaluation.
• APD (N)L will communicate only with authorized offices of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will not communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.