AGIP ENERGY & NATURAL RESOURCES (NIG.) LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/AENR SERVICE CONTRACT
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY REVAMPING/UPGRADE OF DISTRIBUTED
CONTROL SYSTEM (DCS) AND FIRE & GAS (F & G)/ESD SYSTEM AT AGBARA PLATFORM
NIPEX TENDER NO. 1000003856
The Agip Energy and Natural Resources (AENR) Limited has a requirement to issue REVAMPING I UPGRADE OF DCS AND FIRE & GAS (F & G)/ESD SYSTEM contract for the Scope of Work identified below Farone (1) year firm period. AENR, therefore, invites submissions for the purpose of technical evaluation from suitable and reputable companies having the capability and experience to undertake the under defined scope of work:
SCOPE OF WORK
The COMPANY requires the services of a specialized CONTRACTOR able to carry out the
following services for the total revamping of the DCS and Fire & Gas/ESD Systems for
COMPANY and any of its subsidiary companies offshore in its fields of operation within the
area of the Niger Delta (Gulf of Guinea).
The Scope ofWorkforthe Contract is in two (2) parts as follow:
Part A: Inspection and Revamping of DCS System atAgbara Platform &
Part B:Inspection & Revamping /Upgrade of Fire & Gas/ESD Systems atAgbara Platform
• Comprehensive and detailed survey by expert/ knowledgeable DCS Engineer (Identification of all anomalies and remedies in the hardware (HW), software (SW); communication and configuration of all connected field instruments, equipment, interfaces, links, DCS, Operator work station (OWS) and Engineering work station (EWS).
• In-house activities by Contractor at Contractor Workshop W/SW engineering modification of existing DCS system and update of documents to reflect the changes to be done in the system form HW and SW Upgrade for DCS requirement of the required HW & SW and other instruments/ accessories-In-house SW development and configuration using the EWS internal tests, loop test and calibrations.
• Shipping of materials to AENR Port Harcourt Base warehouse or ONNE Port as advised by AENR
• Site activities by Contractor
• Start-up and commissioning
• The Contractor must have verifiable evidence as agent of ABB (the OEM) or evidence of working relationship with ABB