ESSO EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION NIGERIA LIMITED
AN EXXONMOBIL SUBSIDIARY
CONTRACTOR OF OML 133/139/223 DEEPWATER DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF DEEP WATER MODU FOR EEPNL DEEPWATER DRILLING OPERATIONS
NIPEX NUMBER: 1000003835
Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) plans to engage the services of a Deep Water Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit (MODU) to drill at its deepwater locations within the NNPC/EEPNL Production Sharing Contract (PSC) acreage for an anticipated total contract term of one (1) year term with a four optional (1) year extensions (1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 years). Contract is expected to commence in 4Q 2020.
SCOPE OF WORK
Tenderer’s will be required to support the scope of work listed below including, but not limited to:
- The provision of a Deep Water Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit (MODU) to conduct
drilling, completion, testing, temporary abandonment and workover activities in water
depth range from 1000m – 1800m below
- Provision of equipment and qualified personnel to supervise the operation, service
and maintenance of the Deep Water MODU
- Provision of an adequate operating base in Nigeria to support a Deep Water Drilling
Interested companies must be able to provide the following:
- Demonstrate capacity to provide required equipment and services for the relevant service in a deepwater environment
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the product and capacity to deplore service in the deepwater environment
- Document and provide relevant licenses and certification to support capability to provide relevant service or equipment
- Document and provide equipment specification relevant to providing relevant service in a Deepwater environment.
- Demonstrate in country capacity to support deepwater operation for relevant service in Nigeria
- Meets and or exceed other Technical requirements for service in the bid documents.
A. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified in the 3.04.01 service category in NipeX Joint Qualification Scheme (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
B. To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendorsjqs.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
C. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
D. To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download an application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
E. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.