NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
OPERATOR OF NNPC/NAOC/OOL JOINT VENTURE
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY: HIRE OF 2000HP 10KSI SWAMP RIC NAOC JV OPERATIONS
NIPEX TENDER NO. 1000003609
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to hire 2000HP 10KSI Well Control Equipment for the drilling and completion HP/HT on NAOC Swamp Well anticipated starting date from June 2019 for one year firm period plus one-year optional extension.
NAOC, therefore, uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience, Rig available in Nigeria and resources for the execution of the project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work will comprise of Development, Appraisal and Exploratory Wells in the drilling, Completion, Workover Suspension Plug and Abandonment and Testing of Wells in the NAOC concession area in the swamp area of operation in water depth of approximately 4.2m water depth on a 24hours/7days basis.
The scope includes;
- Mobilization from point of Origin to first Well site.
- Demobilization of Rig from last operational location.
The requested rig should be fully capable of working in Nigeria Swamp Operational condition, with minimum negative impact on the environment and strict compliance to Health and Safety of all concerned in the activities.
The rig shall have a minimum mandatory requirement of the listed basic capability/equipment to qualify for consideration;
- Rig shall be mobilized tentatively in Q3-2019
- Rig Hoisting capacity: 500Ton of minimum
- Drilling depth capacity with 5″ DP/5 ½” DP of 6000m
- Draft of 2.5m with full load for drilling a well.
- Draw works of 2000HP
- Rotary Table opening of 37 ½” x 500Ton
- Top Drive System of 500Ton/WP 7500psi/60,000lb.ft output power built as per ISO 13535 (API 8C-)
- Power capacity of 6000HP
- 3 x 1600HP Mud pumps
- Mud storage capacity of 400m3 with ability for zero discharge facility in line with Nigerian and International laws.
- Cementing lines and Manifold rated 10,000psi Working Pressure
- Well Control Equipment;
- 30” x 500psi Diverter System
- 21 ¼” -3,000psi BOP stack and accessories
- 13 5/8” x 10,000psi BOP stack and accessories
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.04.01 – Drilling Rigs and Production/ drilling Services (Products/Services Category) in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(a) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status product codes.
(b) If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(c) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
(d) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 and Insurance ACT 2003. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not be limited to the following:
(1) Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company, Provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (C02 and C07) including Memorandum and Article of Association. Including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGICJQS.
(2) Provide description of in-country committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair, and laboratory, testing, etc.) in Nigeria (offices, equipment etc.) to support this contract.
(3) Demonstrate in-country sourcing of the base raw materials and chemicals
(4) Demonstrate in accordance with the NOGICD Act 2010, a minimum of 90% in-country spend as specified in the Schedule A for this service, NCEC approval for this product and service category.
(5) Provide description of Project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel in key areas, in line with NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian content requirements is a FATAL FLAW
5.0 CLOSING DATE:
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified as LIVE status with NJQS in the following Product/Service Category as at the date of publishing the ITT, after the 30 May, 2019, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
Product Category 3.04 01 – Drilling Rigs and Production/ drilling Services
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of ‘Tender Opportunity’ shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other information.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/CERT/NAOC-ADVERT/2702/1900/TSD/HIRE OF 2000HP 10KPSI SWAMP RIG FOR NEOC JV OPS