NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
OPERATOR OF NNPC/NAOC/OOL JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: HIRE AND OPERATION OF BRAND NEW VEHICLES IN NAOC ABUJA AND LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
(NIPEX REF: 1000002826)
Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place Service Contract for the Hire and Operation of Brand New Vehicles in Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Abuja and Lagos Liaison Office for the period of four (4) years.
NAOC, therefore, uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity.
2.0 SCOPE OF SERVICE
Activities requested: This shall include but not limited to:
(a) Provision of Brand New Vehicles on Call-Out Basis
(b) Provision of qualified Drivers/Personnel
(c) Preventive/Routine/Corrective maintenance of the vehicles.
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(a) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.08.17 -Protocol and Logistics category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
(b) All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(c) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for. Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in-details, click on product/Services status tab to view your status and product codes
(d) If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with a DPR to do business, you may contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(e) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, you may access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
(f) To be eligible, all tenders shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding willingness and commitment to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010 and Insurance act 2003. Consequently, bidders submissions shall be evaluation strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not limited to the following:
(1) Only Nigerian registered Companies with 51% or greater Nigerian shareholding shall bid for this work scope Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company, Provide details of its Ownership Structure submit certified true copies of CAC form (CO2 and CO7) including Memorandum and Article of Association including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS
(2) Provide description of in-country committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area and repair etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract.
(3) Tenderer shall submit valid proof of Nigerian Automotive Council manufacturers Association of Nigeria, Ministry of commerce and industry.
(4) Tenderer shall demonstrate that 50% of all the vehicles to be procured of Nigeria executive order 003 and the FGN automotive policy.
(5) Tenderer shall provide evidence of memorandum of agreement with OEM accredited assembly plants in-country for procurement of vehicles, spare parts and components.
(6) Provide description of project-specific training man-hour budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel in key areas, in line with NCD Human Capacity Development initiative.
Non-compliance with Nigerian content requirement is a FATAL FLAW
5.0 CLOSING DATE:
Only tenderers who are registered with the relevant NJQS product/service category. 3.08.17- Protocol and Logistics at 6 June, 2019 being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to there any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert
The contract is proposed to commence in Q4 of 2019.
Four(4) split contracts will be awarded at the end of the tender Abuja exercise to the Four (4) lowest responsive technically qualified applicants for Abuja while Two (2) split contracts will be awarded for Lagos.
The contract will be progressed through the NipeX system.
ES/NCDMB/NAOC-ADVERT/030519/UPD/HIRE AND OPERATION OF BRAND NEW VEHICLES IN NAOC ABUJA AND LAGOS OFFICES