NIGERIAN PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (NPDC)
(A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
62/64 SAPELE ROAD,
P.M.B. 1262 BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: CONTRACT FOR THE PROVISION OF PRODUCTION & FACILITY MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL FOR GBETIOKUN FIELD CRUDE OIL PRODUCTION IN OML 40.
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: (1000003679)
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) has a requirement for Provision of Production & Facility Maintenance Personnel for Gbetiokun Field Crude Oil Production in OML 40 NPDC therefore, invites reputable and competent companies for the provision of the service for her maintenance operations.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex-ng.com for further details.
2.0 SERVICES REQUIRED/SCOPE OF WORK:
The proposed scope(s) covers as listed but not limited to the work items listed below:
|S/N||SERVICES||SCOPE OF WORK (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE UNDERSTATED)|
|1||Provision of Production & Facility Maintenance Personnel For Gbetiokun Field Crude Oil Production In OML 40Tender Number: AM/OML40/TD/0419/038AProduct Code Number:3.18.18 and 3.18.19||The scope of work required for advertisement of contract for the Provision of Thirty-one (31) nos production, instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical, Operations Engineers, draftsmen and Logistics support personnel for production & facility maintenance of Gbetiokun Field in OML 40 includes but not limited to the following:(1) Provision of Two (2) nos company representatives/Leads with at least 7 years relevant oil and gas production operations and facility maintenance experience.(2) Provision of four (4) nos Instrumentation Engineers/Technicians with at least 5 years relevant oil and gas production operations and facility maintenance experience.(3) Provision of four (4) nos Electrical Engineers/Technicians with at least 5 years relevant oil and gas production operations and facility maintenance experience.(4) Provision of four (4) nos Mechanical Engineers/Technicians with at least 5 years relevant oil and gas production operations and facility maintenance experience.(5) Provision of four (4) nos Production/Operations Engineers/Technicians with at least 5 years relevant oil and gas production operations.( 6) Provision of five (4) nos Logistics Support Personnel and Drivers with at least 5 years relevant oil and gas production operation experience.(7) Provision of two (2) nos Draftsmen (CAD) with at least 5 years relevant oil and gas production operations and facility maintenance experience.(8) Provision of two (2) nos Scheduler/Planner personnel with at least 5 years relevant oil and gas production operations and facility maintenance experience.(9) Provision of four (5) nos Production Support Personnel with at least 5 years relevant oil and gas production operations experience.|
The Strategy is to engage the service of a contractor to execute the services on milestone basis for a period of One (2) year with the option of extension/renewal. Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated and ranked based on their performance. Contract shall be awarded to the lowest evaluated responsive bidder. NPDC shall retain the selected company to provide the required service during the contract duration.
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be pre-qualified in the Product/Services categories 3.18.18 – Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Technical, 3.18.19 – Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Administration indicated in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Successfully prequalified suppliers in these categories will receive invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in the category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT) document for the Technical phase of the tender.
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the Products/Services category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
(3) If you are not listed in a Product/Service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update
(4) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com , click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
(5) To be eligible, all tenderers’ must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT:
As requested by the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010, each Contractor will be required to:
(1) Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
(2) International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of the work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and including those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
(3) Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with photocopies of Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
(4) Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work also provide details of Nigeria Content focal point or manager
(5) State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop.
(6) Provided detailed plan for staff training and development
(7) Provide detailed description of the location of in-country offices.
Interested Companies are to note that pursuant to NPDC (NNPC) and Federal Governmet Policy to provide opportunities for Nigerian contractors and the development of local expertise, all the applicants must comply fully with the NOGICD Act to give preference to Nigeria companies or foreign companies with Nigerian affiliate and local ownership, which demonstrates willingness to execute the project to the satisfaction of the Nigerian Content requirements and guidelines. Each applicant is enjoined to avail themselves of the requirement of the Nigerian oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act for full compliance.
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company on behalf of the Joint Venture partners is committed to fully comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act. In maximizing the local content of this project, pre-qualifiers and requested to give full details of their strategy for the local content implementation in order to comply fully with the law.
In compliance with NOGICD Act requirements for Research & Development therefore, the following should be noted:
(1) All operators or project promoters in the Oil and Gas industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months and above shall provide R&D implementation arrangement with at least one applicable R&D cluster approved by the Board as part of the Operator’s Nigerian Content Plan for the project or service. The arrangement shall be in the form of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and indicate how the Operator will deploy the Cluster for any R&D requirements during the contract phase and the first five years of the service life of the field, facility or plant.
(2) All Operators are to include in their ITT documents, a requirement that any service company bidding for such a project shall submit as part of Nigerian Content requirement, a signed MOA between it and one of the R&D Clusters relevant to the project. All service companies are required to sign an MOA with any of the research Clusters. The MOA shall indicate how the service company intends to use the relevant research Clusters during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board. The MOA shall form part of the documents to be reviewed at technical evaluation stage.
5.0 CLOSING DATE:
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.18.18 and 3.18.19 Provision of Production & Facility Maintenance Personnel for Gbetiokun Fiel Crude Oil Production in OML 40 as at 15:00 hours on Friday, June 07, 2019, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
(1) All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
(2) This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of OPERATOR to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle Prequalified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from OPERATOR and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
(3) The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007
(4) NPDC will communicate only with authorised officers of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Notwithstanding the pre-qualification in NipeX NJQS, NPDC is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate service/supplier categorisation shall be invited for tendering.
NPDC will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
Please, visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NPDC/NNPC, nor shall It entitle companies to make claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NPDC/NNPC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement