SEPLAT EAST ONSHORE LIMITED
(ON BEHALF OF THE NNPC/SEPLAT JOINT VENTURE)
NIPEX REFERENCE NUMBER 00000005
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF A CALL-OUT/CALL-OFF CONTRACT FOR LAND DRILLING RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLARY SERVICES FOR OML 53 DRILLING AND COMPLETIONS ACTIVITIES
Seplat East Onshore Limited, licensee of the Oil Mining Lease S3 asset which is operated by the NNPC/SEPIAT joint venture, invites interested and pre-qualified contractors to respond to these tender opportunities for the provision of the following services as detailed in item 2 below for the OML 53 asset. The contracts are proposed to commence in Q3, 2019 and continue for a duration of two (2) years with NNPC/SEPLAT having the sole option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year.
2.0 SERVICES REQUIRED/SCOPE OF WORK:
As a minimum requirement, the selected contractors shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of the following services as detailed in the table below for use in the onshore operations.
|SERVICE CODE||TENDER REFERENCE NUMBER||SERVICES||BRIEF DESCRIPTION Of SCOPE OF WORK (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE UNDERSTATED)|
|1||3.04.01||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117808||Provision of 10K/2000HP Heavy Duty Land drilling rig||· Provision of 2000HP land drilling unit and associated equipment including accommodation and office for at least 120 personnel, Consumables/ Spare Parts· Other related equipment and personnel· Provision of associated 10K WP Blow Out· Prevention equipment.|
|2||3.04.02||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117810||Provision of Conductor Pilling services||· Provision of 5-90 hydraulic hammer complete with power pack and accessories· Provision of welding Machines and Accessories· Other equipment for offline Pilling of conductors· Competent personnel and logistics for operations|
|3.04.07/ 3.04.08||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117812||Provision of DD/LWD/MWD services||· Directional Drilling/MWD/LWD equipment;· Consumables/spare parts; and other related equipment and personnel· Accurate acquisition, recording and computation of down hole measurements and furnishing the data acquired to Company as quickly as possible.· Provision of Real Time Field/Office Data transmission services|
|4||3.04.25||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117813||Provision of Gyro survey services||· Perform gyro survey services with all items of equipment and ancillary and operation equipment as required in accordance with the well specifications on call-off and Day rate basis.· Furnish all equipment, labour, Materials and services required to execute the contract.· Carry out and co-ordinate all preparation for moving of contractor items to and from the well(s).· Supply lead and second engineers with no less than ten and five years experience respectively.· Gyro Equipment with probes, Batteries, Tool box etc.· Preparation and submission of final job report|
|5||3.04.31||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117814||Supply of Brine Filtration services||· Provision of Brine Filtration Equipment/Services, consumables and other related equipment and accessories. Provision of competent brine filtration personnel|
|6||3.04.31||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117815||Provision of Wellbore Cleanout service||· Provision of Wellbore Clean-up Equipment/service, consumables and other related equipment and personnel|
|7||3.04.31/ 3.04.18/ 1.01.05||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117816||Provision of Cementing and Pumping service||· Provision of Cementing and Pumping Services, associated tools and highly qualified specialist personnel· Cement materials and additives associated with· Cementing and Pumping Services.· A pumping Unit capable of carrying out ad aspects of the proposed work· Cement Design, formulation and engineering services· Provision of Consumable /inventory spare parts|
|8||3.04.09||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117817||Provision of Electric Wireline Logging services||· Provision of Wireline logging Equipment / services, consumables and other related equipment and personnel|
|9||3.15.04/ 3.04.22||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117818||Provision of Solids Control services||· Provision of Solids Control/Waste Management Equipment/services and other related equipment and competent personnel|
|10||3.04.19||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117821||Provision of Wellhead Maintenance Services||· Provision of Wellhead equipment 1st and 2nd line maintenance· Installation and testing of Wellhead equipment including X-mas free· Provision associated running tools/ spares· Provision of trained personnel|
|11||3.04.18/ 1.01.11||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117823||Provision of Coiled tubing and Nitrogen lifting services||· Provision of Coiled tubing and Nitrogen lifting Equipment/Services consumables and other related equipment and competent personnel.|
|12||3.04.20||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117824||Provision of Slickline and BHP Services||· Provision of Slickline unit and associated personnel and services included but not limited to scale Cutting, BHP Surveys, Setting/Retrieving plugs, Installing/retrieving SCSSSVs, SSD operations, Fishing operations, Gas lift valve operations, Consumables/spare parts, Tubing perforations/ mechanical punch· Provision of competent crew and operators to plan, design and execute job.|
|13||3.04.15||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117826||Provision of Liner hanger accessories and services||· Provision of liner hanger with related accessories· Providing independent tie-back parker assembly· Provision of liner hanger retrieval tools· Providing installation services for equipment|
|14||3.0519/ 3.05.01||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117827||Provision of Machining & Fabrication services||· Provision of Machining and Fabrication Equipment/services, consumables and other related equipment and personnel. Execution of machining of appropriate cross overs as required.· Provision of competent personnel for machining and inspections services|
|15||3.04.23||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117829||Provision of Rig Inspection Services||· Provision of Rig Inspection Equipment/services, consumables and other related equipment and personnel|
|16||3.04.04||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117830||Provision of Tubular Running Services||Provision of competent personnel and equipment required for tubular running services for all range of tubulars run in hole or pulled out of hole.|
|17||3.04.26 / 3.04.27||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117831||Provision of DST/TCP services||· Drill Stem Testing and Tubing Conveyed Perforating Services; consumables/spare parts; and other related equipment and personnel.· Surface Well Testing equipment;· Surface Well Testing Services, consumables / spare parts.|
|18||3.04.14 / 1.01.02||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117832||Provision of Surface Well Testing services||· Provision of competent personnel and appropriate equipment for services including but not limited to Drill stem testing, Tubing Conveyed perforation, surface well testing equipment spread and consumables.|
|19||3.04.36||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117833||Provision of Downhole equipment and rental tools services||· Provision of downhole equipment rental services such as UBHOs, scrapers, under-reamers etc.|
|20||3.04,11 /3.04.36/ 1.01.06||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117834||Provision of Fishing equipment and downhole accessories||· Supply of Fishing and tool Rental services Equipment/services, consumables and other related equipment and personnel.|
|21||3.04.17/1.01.08||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117836||Provision of Upper Completion services||· Supply and provision of Upper Completion Equipment/services, consumables and other related equipment and personnel· Provision of completions design and planning services· Perform completions sub-assembly make-up and testing services.|
|22||3.04.17/ 1.01.08/1.01.12||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117837||Provision of LowerCompletionServices||· Supply and provision of Lower Completion Equipment/services, consumables and other related equipment and personnel· Provision of completions design and planning services· Perform completions sub-assembly make-up and testing services|
|23||3.04.17/ 1.01.08/ 1.01.12||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117838||Provision of Intelligent completions services||· Supply and provision of Intelligent Completion Equipment/services, consumables and other related equipment and personnel· Provision of intelligent completions design and planning services· Perform intelligent completions sub-assembly make-up and testing services|
|24||3.0433||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117841||Provision of Casing 6 Tubular inspection services||· Provision of competent personnel and equipment for OCTG Inspection to include but no limited to Visual Thread inspection, Full length Drifting, Ultrasonic Test Spot Check, Cleaning of Thread and preparation of final job report.|
|25||3.04.29 / 3.04.17/ 3.04.28||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117844||Provision of Gravel Pack pumping services||· Provision of Gravel Pack and FracPack equipment services and associated equipment.· Provision of competent crew and other related equipment and services.|
|26||3.01.07 / 3.02.01||Seplat/Lag/ITT/2019/D&C/117846||Consultancy Drilling Supervision 8 other consultancy service||· Provision of various consultants to participate in the well delivery planning and operations both onsite and in the office· Provision of competent consultants including but not limited to Drilling and Completions Supervisors, QA/QC supervisors, Wellsite and office based Geologists, Mud supervisors. Waste Management Supervisors, DD/MWD Cementing SMEs.|
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be pre-qualified in the relevant Product/Services categories of NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database as indicated in 2.0 above. All successfully prequalified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical lender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you ate pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
(3) If you are not listed in a Product/Service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com , click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT:
Seplat as an indigenous Exploration and Production Company in Nigeria is committed to the development of the capabilities of Nigerian companies in compliance with the provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development.
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at http://www.ncdmb.gov.ng/images/GUIDELINES/NCACT.pdf , in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
- In light of the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit photocopies of its CAC Forms C02 and C07.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipment offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any-specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities)
- Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
- Provide MOA with Oil and Gas trainers association (OGTAN) registered facility for both class room type (theoretical) and on-the-job training attachment for the duration of the project provide evidence of minimum 50% equity ownership of equipment by Nigerian subsidiary.
- Provide evidence of NCEC (Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate)
- Bidders are expected to register with Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Development Act Joint Qualification System. (NJQS).
- Please note that failure to provide any of the above documentation (or requirements) will be a fatal flaw.
- Please note dial failure to provide any of the above documentation (or requirements) will be a fatal flaw.
(5.0) CLOSING DATE:
Only Companies who are pre-qualified and LIVE in relevant NJQS Product/Services Codes indicated In 2.0 above as at 3:00 pm. on 10 July, 2019, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
(6.0) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
(1) All costs Intuited m preparing and processing NJQS prequalification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account
(2) This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SEPLAT to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors of agents, nor shall it entitle Prequalified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SEPLAT and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
(3) The rendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public Procurement Act2007
(4) SEPLAT will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying companies at each stage of the tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
(5) This tender and any related process neither creates any commitment by SEPLAT nor establish any legal relationship.
(6) All information must be provided in English language.
(7) Notwithstanding the pre-qualification in NJQS, SEPLAT is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/ associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
(8) SEPLAT will not enter into any form of communication with interested bidder(s) from the commencement date of this advertisement.
(9) Willful submission of any fictitious document will attract suspension from participation in future bids.
(10) Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate supplier Categorization shall be invited for tendering.
(11) SEPLAT is not obliged to any contract to the lowest bidder or any bidder. It is the sole discretion of NNPC/SEPLAT JV to make a decision on award of contract.
(12) SEPLAT will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
(13) Evaluation of tenders and selection of successful bidders will be based on proven capability of a bidder to offer the service and submission of the lowest evaluated responsive tender. The services will be provided by the successful bidder on a Call off basis during the duration of the contract.
The expected duration of the Services is two (2) years plus 1 optional extension period of 1 year.
Please visit Nipex portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information and note that this tender will be processed through Nipex system.
This advertisement of “Invitation to tender” shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NNPC/SEPIAT to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents; nor shall It entitle any company submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NNPC/SEPLAT and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.