SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: SEABED SURVEY SERVICES (GEOPHYSICAL, BATHYMETRIC AND GEOTECHNICAL)
TENDER REF NG02003913/NipeX No. SPDC.00000290
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies, on upcoming tendering opportunity for call-off contract for the Provision of Seabed Survey Services (Geophysical, Bathymetric and Geotechnical) for SNEPCo. The proposed contract will commence in September 2019 and remain active for two-year duration, with on option of a one (If year extension option. Two (2) contracts are planned and will be awarded (in the ratio of 60:40) to the lowest and second-lowest bidders respectively, at the lowest bidders prices.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipexng.com for further details
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
In support of SNEPCO Exploration and Production activities the following services required using suitable equipment in water depths >1000m are as follows;
• Drilling Site Surveys
• Field Development Surveys
• Debris Surveys
• Ad- Hoc Specific Survey Requests
In providing these services SNEPCO is interested in companies or partnerships that will aid the development of local expertise in this speciality in the following areas:
• High Resolution Multi-Channel Digital seismic survey, (2D and pseudo 3D).
• Analogue/Digital Data Acquisition.
• Geotechnical Services for Nearshare and Deep-water activities using Contractor provided platforms.
• Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AIJV) platforms with Installed and integrated systems.
• Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV) platforms with installed and integrated systems.
It will be a requirement that all data processing (including laboratory analysis of geotechnical samples) and interpretation will be completed in Nigeria.
Please note that contractors can offer to pre-qualify for the provision of all or part of the above required services. The prequalification categories are:
• Geophysical surveys (Covering drilling, development and debris surveys)
• Geotechnical surveys (Covering field development surveys)
• ROV Surveys (For the inspection of underwater facilities and seabed features).
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the Geotechnical Service (Product/Services CODE 3.09.02) and Geophysical and Hydrographic Site Survey Services (Product/Services CODE 3.09.03) categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data-base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Combined Technical and Commercial Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine If you are pre-qualified and can view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
• Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of patties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
• International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by Providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
• Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
• Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work to be performed in Nigerians and those by Nigerian relative to total work volume.
• Providing a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content Focal point or manager.
• State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contacted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
• Specific to this work, interested Companies must demonstrate ownership of requisite equipment (Vessels, surveys equipment etc.), facilities in Nigeria and availability of properly trained personnel to provide the required services outlined in the scope of contact and within the required schedule, location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair and maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
• Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of mode in Nigeria goods and services.
• Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is Involved in.
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the Geotechnical Service (Product/ Services CODE 3.09.02) and Geophysical and Hydrography Site Survey Services (Product/Services CODE 3.09.0) categories as at 17/06/2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit combined Technical and Commercial bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contactor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCo to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make only claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCo and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SNEPCo will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and not through individuals or Agents.
ES/NCDMB/SNEPCO-ADVERT/1405/1900/UPD/DEEPWATER SEABED CONTRACT-NG02003913.
Please Visit nipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information. Also not that this contract will be progressed through NipeX System