SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: HA DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: SPDC 00000299
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), Operator of NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian registered companies and alliances with the requisite proven expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bidders list for subject tender. The contract that will result from this tender will be for the PreFront-End Engineering Design (Pre-FEED)/Design Competition for the HA development project.
Bidders will be expected to demonstrate their capability and capacity to accept and deal with the financial and technical complexities associated with this contract and evidence will be required in the next stage of this Tender.
The selected bidders will be expected to carry out Pre-FEED via a design competition and the successful ones will proceed into FEED and finally into execution.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex-ng.com for further details.
2.0 OVERVIEW/SCOPE OF WORK
The HA field is located in SPDC’s shallow offshore acreage OML-77, approximately 20 km south of the Eastern Niger delta coastline. The project offers the opportunity to develop and competitively monetize the field. The water depth in the field is approximately 17 meters.
The base concept for the HA field is development of 3 gas wells and 6 oil wells. The gas wells target 3 reservoirs, while the oil wells target one oil rim and 3 oil bearing reservoirs. The surface development concept being considered consists of a main Processing Platform (PP) located in HA field in 17m
water depth, with capacity for 250MMscf/d, 40kbopd gross liquids and 30kbopd peak oil/condensate rates. HA will have a separate Wellhead Platform (WHP) with wellhead facilities for the 9+ slot well bay. Drilling will be from a jack-up rig splitter well heads will be used for the oil wells (i.e two per slot).
There will be a Processing Platform (PP) bridge-linked to the WHP and Accommodation Platform (AP).
Peak oil/condensate production is 30kbopd and stabilized liquids will be evacuated from the PP to a Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) facility, using a 12” x 25km oil export line, for export via shuttle tanker. The FSO storage capacity is 700-1000kbbl. The gas will be processed, compressed and
exported via a new gas pipeline from the Processing Platform to the existing Offshore Gas Gathering System (OGGS) pipeline, approximately 24km from the Platform. Produced water from the separators will be disposed further offshore (33km to 200 ft Water Depth), via a water disposal pipeline, after
being de-oiled to a level below 25ppmv.
Pre-FEED and FEED are planned for completion by Q2 2020 and Final Investment Decision (FID) is planned for Q4 2020 or earlier, with First Gas targeted for 2024 or earlier. The project comprises:
• WHP with minimum 9 slots
• PP with capacity of +/- 250MMscf/d, 40 kb/d gross liquid capacity and 30 kb/d oil/condensate peak rate. PP processing requires water dew-
pointing, compression, liquid/condensate handling, process water treatment and disposal, power generation, flare boom, etc.
• 70-man Accommodation Platform (AP) with Helideck
• Bridge link between the platforms.
• FSO storage capacity of 700kb – 1000kb
• 12”x25km Oil/condensate export line from PP to FSO
• 14”x24km Gas export line from PP to OGGS tie-in point (+/-100bar).
• 6”x33km Produced water disposal line to 200 ft water depth offshore.
• Fibre optic/power cable & Mooring/Loading System for FSO
• Mooring and loading system
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified and active in the Product Group: 3.05.10 in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category that meets our screening criteria,
will receive Invitation To Tender (ITT).
• To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/service you are listed for: open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on “Continue Joint Qualification Scheme Tool” button, click “check my supplier status” and then click ‘Supplier
• If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at No. 8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
• To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
• To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
• Only tenderers that show evidence of delivery / and or working on multi-discipline Engineering, Procurement and Construction facilities contracts in the oil and/or gas industry of similar environment and scope (i.e. greenfield offshore wellhead and production facilities and FSO), with contract headline size of not less than USD 600 million, shall be considered.
• Tenderers without demonstrable experience covering the entire chain of activities from Pre-FEED through FEED and to full execution will not be considered
• Tenderers shall be required to present a confirmation letter from all financial institution(s) that have provided short-term financing to the Tenderer up to US$900 million and details of existing third-party loans or guarantees (if any).
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered and active in the NJQS in 3.05.10 as at 19th August 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.