THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF ONE SHALLOW DRAFT JACK-UP DRILLING AND WORKOVER RIG
TENDER REF: CW242799
NIPEX: SPDC 00000298
SPDC hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies on upcoming tendering opportunity for the provision of one conventional drilling and workover jack up rig for SPDC. The proposal contract will commence in Q1, 2021 and remain active for two years primary duration, followed by two one-year extension options.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipexng.com for further details
2.0. SCOPE OF WORK
Scope of work requires the provision of one shallow draft jack up drilling and workover rig operation service to support drilling, completions and well testing operations
The rig is expected to have the following minimum technical specification:
1. Constructed not more than 10 years ago (Conditions survey shall be performed on rigs above 10years old by independent contractor)
2. Depth rating of 20,000ft with 5-1/2 drill Pipe
3. Draw works capacity of minimum 2800HP
4. Jack up system with 180ft minimum leg length available below hull
5. transit water draft: 16ft; min/max operating water depth: 65ft/150ft
6. three mud pumps each rated 1600HP, 5000psi WP
7. 3 x 50MT SWL cranes to API 2C specifications
8. Helicopter landing deck; AW 139 x 65ft x 65ft
9. Cantilever system: 45ft x 12ft x 12ft with max load of 3,750k/bs
10. Hook-load capacity of 1,000,000 lbs
11. accommodation for 150 persons minimum (with catering service)
12. Top Drive System (TDS) with the following ratings capacity, 500T, 5000psi WP, Minimum Continuous output torque of 40,000 ft-lbs an preferably AC driven with rotary soft torque system
13. Solids control package consisting cuttings drier, centrifuge and augers with feed capacity of 35MT/hr
14. Provision of Automotive Gas and Oil to operate all rig and ancillary equipment, Company equipment including Company’s third-party equipment.
15. Minimum storage capacities
a. Mud tank capacity of 3,500bbl (with agitators)
b. Drill water of 5000bbl
c. Potable water of 4000bbl with 1500gal/day water maker
d. Fuel of 2500bbl
16. Well control equipment rated to 10,000psi WP with valid certificates of conformance
17. Auto Catwalk
18. Rotary mouse hole
19. WITS data form rig instrumentation
20. Sewage treatment system (Red Fox-Capacity 150 persons)
21. Domestic waste evacuation package
22. Solids control equipment including 3x shole shakes, 1x mud cleaner, 1x centrifuge.
3.0. MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified and LIVE in the NipeX Joint Qualification (NJQS) database under product/ service code category list: 3.04.01 – (Drilling Rigs) NipeX Joint Qualification (NJQS) database. All successful bidders who are prequalified and live in this category by the bid close dare will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT)
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on the products/Services Status to view your status and product codes.
3. If you are not listed in the product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, please contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessarily update.
4. To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, Click on services tab fooling by NJQS registration
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements.
– Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or a Nigerian registered Company in genuine alliance or joint ventures with foreign, company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of Joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the ECO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
– International or Multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minim of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
– Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
– Provide evidence of what percentage of your Key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total workforce are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relatives to total work volume.
– Provide Nigerian Content plan providing a detailed description of the role, workspace, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
– State proposal total scope p work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and address including evidence of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage
– Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific program in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous business and Nigerian over the next five (5) years.
– Location of in-country facilities (storage, workshops, repairs & maintenance facilities and testing facilities
– Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of model in Nigerian goods and service
– Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in
– Provide evidence of commitment to engage Nigerian companies for third party services.
– Provide evidence of 6% Nigerian manning of the rig
5.0. CLOSING DATE
Only tenderer who are registered in the NJQS product/category as at July 12, 2019 being advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
6.0. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be on the contractor’s accounts.
– This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the past of SPDC to ward any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agent, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity for SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS
– SPDC will communicate only with authorized offices of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or agents.
NDCMB CERTIFICATE NUMBER: ES/NCDMB.SPDC-ADVERT/1706/1900/UPD/PROVISION OF ONE SHALLOW DRAFT JACKUP DRILLING AND WORKOVER RIG-CW2427799
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information
Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system