THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF GEOSCIENCES SUPERVISION SERVICE
TENDER REF: NGO1023279
NIPEX TENDER REF: NO. SPDC. 00000303
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), Operator if NNPC/SHELL/Elf/Agip Joint Ventures announces to interested and prequalified companies on upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Geosciences Supervision Services for SPDC. The proposed contract will commence in January 2020 and remain active for two-year duration, followed by one-year extension option.
Please visit Nigeria Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex.com.ng for further details.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
Scope of activities this contract include the following.
GEOPHYSICAL SUPERVISION SERVICES.
24/7 supervision by experience seismic data acquisition consultants (Geophysical, Geomatics, HSE, Security and Community Affairs) of seismic operations as well as reporting and monitoring of performance.
Provision of 24/7 daily field supervision service of all Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Social Performance (HSSE&SP) aspects of seismic operations as well as reporting and monitoring of performance.
Ensuring full contractor compliance with HSSE & SP control framework standards and implementation including 12 Life Saving Rules and other activities.
Provision of Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) services during seismic data acquisition campaigns using the necessary tools/equipment.
Verifying the correct functioning of all equipment and instruments for the duration of then seismic survey.
Ensuring that all Work Standards relevant to the geophysical data acquisition are compiled with, as defined in the contract between Shell and the geophysical contractor or otherwise agreed upon Shell and the geophysical contractor.
The supervision service providers shall use due diligence and professional experience in the supervision of the day to day performance of the geophysical contractors and shall not allow the level of performance to fall below the specified standard of geophysical practice.
GEOMATICS SUPPORT SERVICES
A. PROVISION OF CORPORATE Q1M SERVICES
• Geological and topographical mapping services (digital and analogue)
• Maintenance, management and delivery of GIS spatial and attribute date, database and applications.
• Provision of Remote Sensing services and provision of Geodetic Assurance Services.
• Oil Spillage and Environmental mapping
• Provision of equipment and consumables and other resources required to support the digital mapping sections for the production, maintenance and storage of digital topographical, geological and other maps.
• Geomatics Archive Management (Field Project Documents & Analogue Maps) and response to ad hoc Map and Reprographic request.
B. PROVISION OF GEOMATICS QUALITY ASSURANCE & CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Provision of onshore/shallow offshore field survey operations supervisory service.
Provision of onsite topographic quality control and assurance services for engineering activities including and pipelines construction.
Provision of environmental mapping, oil spill mapping and litigation management support services.
Provision of positioning validation, post data acquisition review, quality control and assurance services.
Providing technical support for GPs Continuously Operating Reference Stations (CORS) and ensuring availability of
Provision of onsite Right of Way surveillance and mapping support services.
SUBSURFACE CONSULTANCY (GEOPHYSICAL AND GEOLOGICAL)
A. PROVISION OF STRATIGRAPHIC A SEDIMENTOLOGICAL SERVICES
Specialist biostratigraphic data analyses and interpretation (Micropaleontology, Palynology and Calcareous Nonnoplankton) including ( but not restricted to) accurate age dating of biostratigraphic events using Stratabugs.
Specialist sedimentological data analyses and interpretation in the context of core description ( using CoreCAD software) and logging, identification and delineation of lithafacies, lithafacies association/genetic units and interpretation of depositional environment within a sequence stratigraphic perspective.
Provision of biostratigraphic, sedimentological and sequence stratigraphic training opportunities to SPPDC staff through project- oriented consultancy.
B. SPECIAL GEOPHYSICS CENTRE MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
Operational support for the Special/Geophysics Computing Data Centre facility located in Port Harcourt IA
Monitoring the IT Hardware devices (i.e. the Service, Storage, Network and tape drives racks equipment) and Utilities in the facility (such as UPS, HVAC temperature/humidity values, FM200 fire detection/suppression system, Power Management Module)
Manage seismic tape request of all active special geophysics projects (loading and offloading archiving media on the tape drives)
DATA MANAGEMENT & WORKFLOW SUPPORT SERVICES AND CONSULTANCY
A. HYDROCARBON RESOURCES & FORECASTING WORKBENCH (HFRW) SERVICES
Provision of support for Venture Development Management (VDM) processes, Hydrocarbon Forecasting and Result Workbench (HFRW) and ARPR support across development, exploration and wells.
Development Implementation& Support for HFRW, PERT & AIMS Application, Provision of Advanced Data Analytics and Predictive Analysis, Decline Curve Analysis Automation and Venture Development Workflow Improvement.
B. TECHNICAL DATA MANAGEMENT (TDM) SUPPORT SERVICES
Provision of Data gathering (Wells, Geology & Geophysic and Geolab data) & loading into the appropriate local & corporate database ( CDS, RECAL, EDM, PETROBANK MDS), ensuring that correct data is uploaded, and retrieval is seamless.
Support Data Quality Improvements projects & initiatives and support resolution of data quality issues in subsurface database. Drive Emergency Responses Organization Portal Data Compliance.
Provision of Onsite Technical Management (TDM) support for geological, geophysical, petrophysical and Reservoir Engineering data management services
Provision of Onsite Technical Data Management (TDM) support for geological , geophysical , petrophysical and Reservoir Engineering data management services.
Provision, support & embedding of Documents and Records Management services, ensure data quality of documents in EP Catalogue. File Plan Management, SharePoint Workplace Management.
Provision & support for all data and document management activities by working with subsurface & Wells teams to ensure that data is received in industry – standard formats and stored according to corporate DM policies (EP 16).
C. TDM SUPERVISOR/SUPPORT SERVICES (PROVISION OF SUBSURFACE TECHNICAL DATA MGT SERVICES)
Technical support and basic technical data analysis used in the Upstream business related to the Technical Disciplines: Subsurface ( Geology, Petrophysics, Reservoir Engineering, Production Technology and Geophysics), Wells Engineering and Production Engineering.
Management of Corporate & Project data –includes row/interpreted data retrieval and uploads of geophysical/seismic, well & reservoir, facilities/production data, etc to corporate data stores.
Document Management: retrieval, organization and publishing of key business documents in the enterprise repositories
D. SEISMIC INTERPRETATION & RELATED SUPPORT DESK SERVICES
Provision of specialist advice to users and formal/informal introductory training for Petrel, EDM and other SSW applications.
Provision of first-line and 2nd line support for Geomatics, Well Engineering, Geology & Geological application support Services.
E. TECHNICAL COMPUTING SERVICES.
Provision of facilities & infrastructure (virtual reality centres) support services to support subsurface Geoscience reviews.
Deployment Management & Support of technical computing machines ( services, clients workstation, disks, plotters/printers) and Management/installation of essential 3rd party software releases.
All services will be delivered by Nigerians and all spend is in Naira
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
To be eligible for this Tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the
3.10.106 – Seismic Data Management/Supervision Services
3.09.01- Navigation/Surveying and Position Service/Geomatics Support Services.
3.02.19- Subsurface Consultancy/Geological Services/Geophysics Computing Centre Support Services
3.02.23- Subsurface Consultancy/Geological Services/Geophysics Computing Cente Support Services
3.02.23- Subsurface IT Management Consultancy/Technical Data Management Support Services.
(Product/Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data-base. Only successful ore-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive combined Invitation to Technical and Commercial Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualifications Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click suppliers product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8/10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NIpeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements
• Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigeria Registered Company, or Nigeria Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
• International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigeria subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender indicating those that will be owned by the Nigeria subsidiary
• Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and CO7
• Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by the Nigerians and what percentage of the total workforce are Nigerians.
Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Provide a Nigerian content plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigeria companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also, provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
• State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreement) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop, attach post-experience of such patronage.
• Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development an equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of post training record for Nigeria personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous business and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
• Location of in-country facilities ( Storage, workshops, repairs & maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
• Contractors must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services .
• Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS product (s) category (s)
• 10.106 – Seismic Data Management/Supervision Services
• 09.01- Navigation/Surveying and Position Service/Geomatics Support Services.
• 02.19- Subsurface Consultancy/Geological Services/Geophysics Computing Centre Support Services
• 02.23- Subsurface Consultancy/Geological Services/Geophysics Computing Cente Support Services
• 02.23- Subsurface IT Management Consultancy/Technical Data Management Support Services.
as at August 26, 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit combined Technical and Commercial bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of each companies having been pre-qualified I NJQS.
• SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NiPeX partial at http://www.nipexnig.com/ for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX systems.
S/NCDMB/SPDC- ADVERT/2304/1900/UPD/PROVISION OG GEOSCIENCES SUPERVISION SERVICES NG01023279.