THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF PROFESSIONAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT SUPPORT SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NO: SPDC.00000291
TENDER REF. NG01017151
SHELL hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies on upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Professional Safety and Environment Support Services. The proposed contracts will commence in Q3 2019 and remain active for three (3) Years plus possible one-year extension option duration.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipexnig.com for further details.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The service to be provided in these proposed contracts shall include but not limited to the following:
Implementation of Field HSE Management System
• Support the implementation of Safe Systems of Work (HSE Risk Assessment /Job Hazard Analysis review, and PtW compliance) and worksite Hazard Management.
• Support controls of personal safety hazards and HSE risks relevant to the Asset or Functions. This include enforcing the Life Saving Rules, involvement in work planning and HSE critical activities.
Implementation of Incident Investigation and Analysis Management System
• Support incident investigation process to determine immediate and underlying causes using Group approved tools (TRIPOD Beta, Causal Learning).
• Analyse Business incident data and trends and translate these into meaningful learning’s for the Business.
Implementation of SE Blue Print and Competence Framework
• Manage an up to date database of SE professional’s competence gaps and close out plans
• Support the implementation of the SE Blue Print Framework.
Implementation of Process /Technical Safety Reviews and Studies
• Drive the delivery of HEMP studies/reviews (HAZID, Bow Tie Assessment, HAZOP, QRA) in line with Project HSE Discipline delivery plan.
• Provide PS/TSE review and input in Project design documents and reports.
Implementation of SCiN Safety Leadership and Behavioural Safety (SLBS) Work Plan
• Support the implementation of the SCiN Safety Leadership and Behavioural Safety Work plan
• Facilitate coaching sessions on Personal HSSE and SP Leadership Behaviours and support the GPA and IDP process.
Implementation of Environmental Management Systems
• Support the management of environmental aspects and impacts relevant to the Asset or Function.
• Provide assurance for HSE Compliance, Permits, Environmental data and reports.
Contractor HSE Management Support
• Conduct HSE Capability Assessment and support the development of gap closure plan
• Organise and participate in a pre-and post-contractor safety program evaluation including post mobilization HSE audit
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the NJQS product category 3.02.02 – Safety, Health and Environment Consultancy in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexnig.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10 Bayo Kuku, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexnig.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
• Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form C02 and C07, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
• Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities and infrastructure (administrative/technical office) in Nigeria to support this contract
• Provide a project-specific training, man-hour budget, skill development and technology transfer plan for Nigerian personnel or indigenous business including evidence of past performance on training and development for Nigerians nationals and indigenous business.
• Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram.
• Submit plan to meet the minimum NC requirement for this service.
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS product/category as at June 4, 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the Pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com, https://www.facebook.com/Shell,
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexnig.com for this advert and other information.
Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX System.