STAR DEEP WATER PETROLEUM LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE AGBAMI UNIT (OML 127/128)
PROVISION OF UNDERWATER INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE DIVING SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NO: STARDEEP.00000060
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (SDWPL) invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the Provision of Underwater Inspection and Maintenance Diving Services. The services are estimated to commence first quarter of 2020 for two (2) years with an optional 1-year extension. These services are required to execute the Company’s wide range of maintenance activities within Deep Water Operations or at other locations as required to support Company’s ongoing oil and gas production activities.
SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
The scope of work for the services shall include but not limited to:
• Hull underwater structural inspection and repairs
• Inspection of marine equipment to support Class certification
• Underwater aode replacement and installation.
• Mooring chains inspection . . .
• Underwater welding and cutting.
• Underwater inspections in lieu of dry docking (UWILD) to ABS, Lloyds, DNV and BV Class
• Standards including video, still photography, non-destructive testing (NDT) and cathodic protection potential (CP) measurements
• Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) surveys fit for inspection.
• SPM Buoy and hoses inspections and maintenance, including hose change out.
• Propeller repairs on vessels
MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS:
(A) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre – qualified and live in the 1.13.03 ( Diving Equipment – Personal Equipment (Diving Helmets,Knives, Lead Belts, Suits etc.) Diving helmets, Knives, Lead belts, Suits. Diving Equipment – Vessel Based Equipment (Compression Chambers, Diving Bells, Gas Mix Batteries, Umbilicals etc.) Compression chambers, Diving bells, Gas mix batteries, Umbilicals) and 3.01.06 (Subsea / Diving/ROV Technology Services) category in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive the Invitation To Tender (ITT) .
(B) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for:
Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes
( C) If you are not listed in this product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 8-10, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificates as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(D) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, please access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
( E) To be eligible, all interested bidders must comply with the Nigeria Content requirements n the Nipex System
SDWPL is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender Stage
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
(A) Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or a Nigerian Registered Company in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in-Nigeria
(B) Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07.
( C) Provide evidence of the percentage of 1) key management positions that are held by Nigerians and 2) total work force that are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
(D) Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content contact or manager.
( E) State proposed total scope of work to be performed by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach experience of such patronage.
( F) Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
( G) Location of in-country facilities, (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities).
(H) Bidder must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
(I) Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
(J) Provide evidence of MOU with OGTAN registered trainer to conduct classroom module of training and on the job attachment
(K) Provide human capacity building development plan including budget which must be minimum 10% of project man-hours or cost. Training will be targeted at developing capacity other than bidder’s personnel. Trainees will be nominated from a database maintained by NCDMB and the services of OGTAN registered trainers utilized to cover classroom modules.
(L) Provide details of equipment ownership or fully executed contracts for long term lease of equipment.
(M) Bidders (Vendors, Original Equipment, Manufacturers-OEMs, and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for fire certificate) in respect of any components, spares, equipments, systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender
(N) All Bidders for a project/contract/service with a completion period of 12 months or more are required to submit as part of the Nigerian Content requirement, a signed Memorandum of Agreement (MO A) between it and one of the research and development (R&D) Clusters established by the NCDMB. The MOA shall be relevant to the project and shall indicate how the Bidder intends to use the relevant R&D Clusters during project execution.
Only bidders who are pre-qualified and live with NJQS Product/Category 1.13.03 ( Diving Equipment – Personal Equipment (Diving Helmets, Knives, Lead Belts, Suits etc.) Diving helmets, Knives, Lead belts, Suits. Diving Equipment – Vessel Based Equipment (Compression Chambers, Diving Bells, Gas Mix Batteries, Umbilicals etc.) Compression chambers. Diving bells, Gas mix batteries, Umbilicals) and 3.01.06 (Subsea / Diving / ROV Technology Services) by 16:00 Hours, Friday, May 24, 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit both Technical and Commercial bids.
• Companies eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
• The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX. Interested bidders are therefore advised to ensure they are set-up in NIPEX with a valid and active official company email address accessible by all in their organization as this shall be the only means to transmit the ITT
• Bidders, who, for this bid process enter a JV, Partnership, Consortiums, etc. with another bidder bidding for this service will be disqualified.
• All costs incurred by a bidder in preparing / processing NJQS prequalification and participating in this tendering process shall be to the bidder’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SDWPL to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SDWPL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• The Planned tendering process shall be the Double Envelop NNPC NipeX contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit both technical and commercial tenders at same time.
• SDWPL reserves the right to reject any and or all pre-qualified bids at its sole discretion and at no cost to SDWPL
• SDWPL will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.