NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA
INTERNET UPGRADE PROCUREMENT
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is seeking to upgrade its internet supply bandwidth to adequately support research, learning and administrative processes. Specifically, we want to upgrade our internet supply bandwidth from what it is at the moment to 3 STM-1 across four campuses and premises in Anambra state.
This advert is seeking for suitably qualified companies with adequate capacity to supply 3 STM-1 bandwidth through fibre optics to NOG of the university.
The company shall:
(1) Supply 365 Mbps of 3 STM-1 bandwidth through fiber optics to Awka Campus
(2) Supply 20 Mbps of 3 STM-1 bandwidth through microwave to the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Agulu
(3) Supply 20 Mbps of 3 STM-1 bandwidth through microwave to the Faculty of Medicine, Nnewi
(4) Supply 60 Mbps of 3 STM-1 bandwidth through microwave to the College of Health Sciences Okofia
(5) Provide maintenance to the linkage from the closest manhole to the University s NOC
(6) Allow the students of Electronic and Electrical Engineering dept and any other relevant department to be part of the deployment process and shall be willing to answer their questions during this process
(7) Assign a dedicated maintenance team to the university
Interested companies must:
(1) Be one of the four licensed National data carriers
(2) Not be a reseller or a contractor or a partner to the licenced Telcos
(3) Have 4 G capacity in Anambra state
(4) Have reputation for stable internet provision in and around Anambra state
(5) Have fibre optic cable manhole close to the University at Awka
(6) Have base stations close to the campuses and premises of the university
(7) Register with University as a contractor in addition to other regulatory requirements
To be more specific
• Every service provider must have their metro fibre and all necessary infrastructure for this project as third party arrangement will not be accepted.
• Expected availability for this service is 99.99% availability
• Any vendor who wishes to participate must show evidence from NCC that it is a licensed Internet Service Provider.
• Equipment deployed for installation must be carrier-class and operate within NCC licensed frequency
• All Projects must be completed within 6 Weeks.
• Payment will only be made after links have been fully deployed and confirmed to be within acceptable standards.
• Service providers must be ready to give refund in the form of credit notes when their services fall below expected SLA.
• The bidder must adhere to the last mile delivery and operation of the service.
Interested Suppliers are expected to forward their quotations which will include the following basic documents.
(i) Evidence of Registration with CAC
(ii) Evidence of tax payment from FIRS/income tax for the past three (3) years
(iii) Evidence of similar supply successfully executed in the last Five (5) years
(iv) Evidence of ITF Compliance Certificate
(v) Evidence of compliance with National Pension Commission (PENCOM)
SUBMISSION OF QUOTATION
Quotations are to be submitted in a sealed envelope marked at the top left corner “Quotation for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Internet Upgrade”. Quotation shall include VAT.
All quotations must be submitted not later than (6) weeks from the date of publication (13 September 2019). Submission is at the office of Head procurement Unit, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka during working hours. The opening of the tenders follows immediately after the closing in the Council Chambers by 12:00noon on Thursday 13 September 2019.
Please note that the late submission will not be entertained.
Note also that the University reserves the right to reject any or all the quotations/applications.
BARR. PHILOMENA I. OKOYE