(A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
62/64 SAPELE ROAD
P.M.B. 1262 BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
TENDER TITLE: GLOBAL CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF AGO/PMS FOR NPDC ONSHORE OPERATION IN NPDC
TENDER NUMBER: AM/NPDC/TD/0119/0256B
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) has a requirement for the Supply of AGO for Onshore Production Operation in NPDC. NPDC therefore, invites reputable and competent companies for the provision of the services for her maintenance operations.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of works and services for the above project include all works and services necessary for and incidental to but not limited to the following:
The following services shall be required during the AGO supply at Onshore in NPDC Operation.
SERVICES: Supply of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand (4,500,000.00) Litres of AGO Annually
SERVICES: Supply of One Hundred and Twenty Thousand (120,000.00) Litres of PMS Annually
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To qualify for consideration and in line with the Nigerian Content Development policy, interested Companies or consortia (which may compromise both Original Equipment Manufacturers/suitable Multinationals and Nigerian/indigenous service providers) are required to submit the following documents: Failure to submit any of the under-listed documents for each member in the case of consortia may result in the disqualification of the individual member and entire consortium.
i. Full details of Company Profiles, including details of ownership of each alliance member if Contractor is a consortium or alliance.
ii. Coy of Department of Petroluem Resources (DPR) registration certificate in relevant area.
iii. Evidence of registration into the NIPEX Joint Qualification System (JQS)/NNPC/NPDC
iv. Evidence of registration /certification with CAC form C)2 and C07
v. Current income tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years.
vi. Evidence of financial capability, company’s financial details and audited accounts over the last three (3) years.
vii. Organization structure, available manpower with a list of key professional staff with their CV. CVs shall be those of key personnel that would work on this project and who are key to the successful execution of the work, detailing educational and experience level and industry certification attained.
viii. Provide in detail Company’s Health Safety, Environment & Security policy and management system.
ix. Evidence of past relevant experience and successful performance in the provision of similar services.
x. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be registered with NNPC/NPDC for this category of service. Successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will be invited to submit Technical Bid.
xi. To be eligible all tenderers’ must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements as contained in item 4 below.
The Strategy is to engage the service of a contractors to supply AGO/PMS to NPDC Onshore operations on Call-off basis. Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated and ranked based on their performance. It is not compulsory that the contract shall be awarded to the most competitive lowest bidder. NPDC shall retain the selected invitation to provide the required service during the contract duration.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
As requested by the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010, each Contractor will be required to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with photocopies of Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerians companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work also provide details of Nigerians Content focal point or manger.
- State proposed total scope of the work to be conducted by Nigerians personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development.
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country offices.
Interested Companies are to note that pursuant to NPDC (NNPC) and Federal Government Policy to provide opportunities for Nigerian contractors and the development of local expertise, all the applicants must comply fully with the NOGICD Act to give preference to Nigerian companies or foreign companies with Nigerian affiliate and local ownership, which demonstrate willingness to execute the project to the satisfaction of the Nigerian Content requirements and guidelines. Each applicant is enjoined to avail themselves of the requirements of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act for full compliance.
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company on behalf of the Joint venture partners is committed to fully comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act. In maximizing the local content of this project, pre-qualifiers are requested to give full details of their strategy for the local content implementation in order to comply fully with the law.
In compliance with NOGICD Act requirements for Research & Development therefore, the following should be noted:
1) All Operators or project promoters in the Oil and Gas Industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months and above shall provide R & D implementation arrangement with at least one applicable R&D cluster approved by the Board as part of the Operator’s Nigerian Content Plan for the project or service. The arrangement shall be in form of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and indicate how the Operator will deploy the Cluster to any R&D requirements during the contract phase and the first five years of the service life of the field, facility or plant.
2) All Operators are to include in their ITT documents, a requirement that any service company bidding for such a project shall submit as part of Nigerian Content requirement, a signed MOA between it and one of the R&D Clusters relevant to the project. All service companies are required to sign an MOA with any of the research Clusters. The MOA shall indicate how the service company intends to use the relevant research Clusters during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board. The MOA shall form part of the documents to be reviewed at technical evaluation stage.
- CLOSING DATE
Only interested bidders who are registered with NNPC/NPDC as at 15:00 hours on March 22, 2019, being the advert closing date shall submit their comprehensive prequalification document titled SUPPLY FOR AGO FOR ONSHORE PRODUCTION OPERATION IN NPDC to the address below: The Secretary,
Bid Management Committee (BMC),
SCMD, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC),
62/64 Sapele Road,
Benin City, Edo State,
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing this prequalification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any commitment on the part of OPERATOR to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agent, not shall it entitle Prequalified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity for OPERATOR and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007.
- NPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
- NPDC will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was shortlisted or not shortlisted.
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NPDC/NNPC, nor shall it entitle companies to make claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NPDC/NNPC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.