INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE REHABILITATION OF PREMIUM MOTOR SPIRIT TANKS 11, 12, 13 & 32; DUAL PURPOSE KEROSENE TANKS 33 & 34 AND SLOP TANKS 54 AT BENIN DEPOT
EXTENSION OF THE ABOVE PRE-QUALIFICATION CLOSING DATE
The Nigerian Pipelines and Storage Company (NPSC) Limited, a subsidiary of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), wishes to carry out Rehabilitation on the listed PMS, DPK and Slop Tanks at Benin Depot.
In this regard, NPSC hereby requests suitably qualified, experienced and reputable Contractors to submit their pre-qualification documentation, which shall be in English Language.
READ FULL ANNOUNCEMENT: [block]0[/block]
- BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work shall cover but not limited to the inspection of existing PMS/DPK/Slops Tanks, rehabilitation of the tanks, construction of tanks’ shoulder pad, replacement of tank seal, sandblasting and coating of tanks, calibration of tanks, testing and commissioning.
In line with the above, the following shall form but not limited to the scope of work to be executed:
- Jacking up Tanks to repair foundation and leaking base;
- Replacement of damage /leaking bottom plates, shell plates and roof plates as applicable;
- Replacement of Tank Seal;
- Construction of Tanks’ shoulder pad;
- Rehabilitation of Tanks’ hydrant lines and sprinkler system;
- Servicing of gate valves and pressure relief valves;
- Carry out Non Destructive Test (NDT) of welded joints;
- Sandblasting and painting of external and internal walls of Tanks;
- Reinstatement of Tank Bund walls;
- Hydrostatic testing and commissioning;
3.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, NPSC invites interested competent and reputable Contractors/Companies to submit comprehensive technical and financial information as follows:
- Full details of company profile with Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria, certified true copies of memorandum and article of association of the company and CAC form Co2 and Co7 (Particulars of Directors);
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016, 2017) valid till 31stDecember, 2018;
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018;
- Provide details of partnership with certified true copies of Memorandum of Understanding and or any other legal documentation;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018;
- Audited Accounts for the past three (3) years (2015, 2016, 2017) which must bear the stamp and seal of an Audit Firm;
- Nigerian Content Plan that demonstrate full utilization of Nigerian Labour and Services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve minimum target as set out in the requirements of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Bill, 2010;
- Evidence of financial capability by submission of Bank reference letter;
- Evidence of relevant verifiable experience on similar works in Nigeria over the past five (5) years. Please attach reference letters;
- List of verifiable similar works detailing companies that the works were rendered to. Include company full contact details (Not P.O.Box), functional phone numbers and e-mail address;
- Confirm willingness to commence with the execution of this work on the basis of a Letter of Intent (LOI);
- Company’s CASHES and QA/QC policy & details of safety records for accidents, incidents, injuries and damages for the last three (3) years. E.g. Lost Time Incident, Down-Time, etc.;
- Copy of Company’s registration certificate with Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and current Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permit;
- Evidence of registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP’s) National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (NDCCSPs) by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till Tuesday 1stJanuary, 2019 or valid certificate issued by BPP;
- Current in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skill of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel list and position organizational chart) percentage of management that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians;
- Detail past/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel.
4.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
4.1 Response to this invitation does not oblige NPSC to consider a responding firm pre-qualification;
4.2 All cost incurred as a result of this pre-qualification invitation and any subsequent request for information shall be to the responding firm accounts;
4.3 Your company shall provide NPSC with a letter of Authority to verify all claims made in your submission;
4.4 This advertisement is not an invitation to tender. Only companies adjudged qualified by NNPC/NPSC under this pre-qualification procedure will be invited to participate in a competitive tender.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION INFORMATION
The pre-qualification documents should be sealed and clearly marked: “INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE REHABILITATION OF PREMIUM MOTOR SPIRIT TANKS 11, 12, 13 & 32; DUAL PURPOSE KEROSENE TANKS 33 & 34 AND SLOP TANK 54 AT BENIN DEPOT”.
Prospective companies shall submit relevant documents for pre-qualification in ONE original plus TWO hard copies and two electronic copies (CD ROM) to reach the address below not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 15th April, 2019.
Downstream DEXCOM Tenders Board
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
The Bid Management Room
Room 45B, 1stFloor, Block D, NNPC Towers,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central Business District,
6.0 OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The prequalification documents shall be opened and endorsed immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 15th April, 2019, in the presence of invited observers and prospective bidders. All bidders are invited to attend the bid opening session holding at:
First Floor, Block A
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation