INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE PUBLICATION TO DISSEMINATE AND PUBLICIZE ECONOMIC MILESTONES ACHIEVED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION FROM 2015 TO DATE
Pursuant to the mandate of this office to keep track of event as they relate to the Policy Thrust of the Federal Government, OCEAP upon undertaking a comprehensive research work on the above subject matter with focus on two broad National Social Investment Programme (NSIP), namely the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) and the N-Power; Graduate and Non-Graduate Programs is seeking seasoned interested and competent bidders to carry out the above project in accordance with the procedures set out in the Public Procurement Act, 2007 and or BPP’s Manual.
The objective of the project besides showcasing the impact of the social investment programme in Nigeria, is for the publication to disseminate and publicize the Economic milestones achieved by the present administration from 2015 to date with specific focus on NHGSFP and the N-Power Graduate and Non-Graduate programs.
- SPECIFICATIONS AS PART OF THE SCOPE
Inner paper Grammage – 160 grams matte paper; Font Type – Museo Sans font family or approved equal; Font size – 10.5 points; Line spacing – Single; Colour Design – Full colour process; Mode of Printing – Direct Imaging Print Technology; Cover Design – 350grams Art card (Dual Lamination); Trim size of Booklet – 88” 5.75 Inches; Binding – Perfect Binding as to be approved; Quantity / Pages – Minimum of 4,000 copies /less than 50 pages.
Bidders are required to submit the following documents in their Technical Bids which will be subject to verification and due diligence by the OCEAP.
- MANDATORY /RESPONSIVE REQUIREMENTS:
Failure to fulfill any of the under-listed requirements will render a bid, disqualified:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation/registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms C02 and C07.
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending December, 2018.
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No. and up-to-date remittance(s).
- Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) in line with the Pension Reform Act, 2014 (as amended).
- Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in line with the amended Industrial Training Fund Act, 2011.
- Evidence of current Certificate of Compliance with the Employees Compensation Act which requires that all Employers of labour must remit 1% of the total annual emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers with the BPP.
- A sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of OCEAP or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- EVALUATION REQUIREMENT: Bids that fulfill all of t requirements listed in 2A above, shall further be subjected to Technical Evaluation based on the underlisted requirements and only bids adjudged to be technically competent and meet the minimum qualifying score will be qualified for participation at the financial tender stage:
- Evidence of financial capability supported with bank Statement and Commitment from a reputable Bank;
- Detailed Company’s profile with Curriculum Vitae of key officers/Professional Personnel including photocopies of relevant Professional /Technical Certificates/Qualifications;
- Unabridged Company’s Audited Annual Report for the immediate past three (3) years;
- Verifiable evidence (photocopies of letters of award and completion certificates) of successful completion of similar jobs done in the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of Technical Capability and Manufacturer’s Authorization for Accredited Representative/Dealership in Nigeria (applicable to all specialized Machinery and Equipment, moveable and Non-moveable); and
- Any other document as may be specified in the Bidding Document.
- Company’s previous contribution to Local Content Development and Proposed Contribution to the Local Community in the execution of the project under consideration (applicable to “Works” only).
- Interested and eligible bidders may upon obtaining further information from the procurement Unit (if necessary) between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Mondays – Fridays) except public holidays at the contact address; submit their completed Technical and Financial bids (Quotations) in Two (2) copies each which include one (1) original and one (1) copy. The documents should be inTwo (2) separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid’’ and “Financial Bid” and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the Project Title at the top right hand corner with the Company Name written behind and addressed to the:
The Secretary, Office of the Chief Economic Adviser to the President Tenders Board (OCEAPTB), Fed. Secretariat, Phase III, 2ndFloor, Room 2.17, CBD-Abuja.
And deliver with soft copy not later than 12:00 noon Nigerian time on Wednesday, 24th April, 2019 to the above address. Bids shall be opened publicly at the OCEAP’s Conference Room by 1:00 pm on same Wednesday, 24th April, 2019.
Please note that the submitted documents may be referred to the appropriate agencies for verification while the OCEAP reserves the right to invoke the express provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 without incurring any liability to the bidder. The OCEAP will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any parties in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to any enquiry.