REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO CONDUCT AN END OF PROJECT EVALUATION OF STATE ACCOUNTABILITY AND QUALITY EMPOWERMENT PROJECT (SAQIP) IN GOMBE STATE
DATE OF ISSUE: SEPTEMBER 9, 2019
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Pact Nigeria is inviting applications from consultancy groups/firms for the work assignment described in the Terms of Reference below. The successful individual or organization will be tasked to conduct an end of project evaluation of State Accountability and Quality Improvement Project (SAQIP) to measure and provide evidence to support the achievement of intended results, as well as the perceived impact of the project on stakeholders, beneficiaries and intervention communities in reducing maternal, neonatal and child (MNC) mortalities in Gombe State. The specific objectives for the evaluation are the following: To
1. assess the extent to which the SAQIP has achieved its objectives as laid out in agreement with the donor
2. assess the change in capacity of Gombe State Primary Health Care Development Agency (SPHCDA) and LGA structures to plan and implement priority MNCH interventions due to SAQIP’s capacity building interventions
3. assess the change in maternal, neonatal and child health (MNCH) outcomes and service delivery related to SAQIP’s quality improvement interventions
4. assess the change in the capacity of WDCs to plan and implement priority MNCH interventions due to SAQIP’s building interventions
5. Document lessons learned and best practices from SAQIP model to inform future programming.
Pact Nigeria places great emphasis on ensuring that the objectives of the work assignment, as described in the Terms of Reference, are met. Accordingly, in evaluating the proposals for the assignment, attention will focus first and foremost on the technical elements. From those
proposals deemed suitable in terms of meeting the criteria in the Terms of Reference, Pact shall shortlist three proposals for face to face presentation before a final decision is made. To enable you to prepare forth is assignment, each applicant consultancy firm/group should
send in an application comprise of:
1. A Technical Proposal:
2. The approach and methodology proposed by the consulting group for the assignment and comments on the Terms of Reference if any (max 4 pages)
3. Proposed implementation plan
4. An up-to-date curriculum vitae of key individuals who will be engaged in the assignment, and
5. A detailed budget on excel sheet stating the amount to be charged for personnel time and all activities related to the assignment, which should be quoted in Nigeria Naira only. Please show any travel costs separately.
Your proposal and any supporting documents must be in English Language. Eligible Organizations are to submit their detailed proposal by e-mail not later than midday (12:00) Nigeria time September 20, 2019. E-mail proposals should not exceed 5MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pact encouraged you to visit the following link for the full RFP before making your submissions. The full RFP can also be viewed by clicking on the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfwax0b21hlgw0q/for%20for%20saqip%20end%20of%20project%20evaluation.docx?dl=1.
All questions or clarifications regarding this RFP must be in writing and submitted to email@example.com not later than 12:00 noon on September 12, 2019.
Questions and requests for clarification and the responses thereto will be circulated to all RFP recipients who have indicated an interest in this RFP.
2. Pact reserves the right to modify by written notice the terms of this solicitation at any time in its sole discretion. Pact may cancel the solicitation at any time.
3. Pact may reject any or all proposals received.
4. Issuance of solicitation does not constitute award commitment by Pact.
5. Pact reserves the right to disqualify any quotation based on the vendor’s failure to follow solicitation instructions.
6. Pact will not compensate vendors for their response to the solicitation.
7. Pact reserves the right to issue an award based on initial evaluation of applications without further discussion.
8. Pact may choose to award only part of the scope of work in the solicitation or to issue multiple awards the scope of work.
9. Pact reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition.
10. Pact may contact vendors to confirm contact person, address, and that the proposal was submitted for this solicitation.
11. Pact may contact listed past performance references without notice to the vendor. Pact also reserves the right to contact other past performance information sources that the vendor did not list in the proposal.
12. By submitting a proposal, the vendor confirms they understand the terms and conditions.
13. Information pertaining to and obtained from the vendor as a result of participation in this solicitation is confidential. The vendor consents to the disclosure of the documents submitted by the vendor to the reviewers involved in the selection process. Please note that all reviewers are bound by non-closure agreements.