REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO CONDUCT AN ENDLINE DATA COLLECTION ON CLUSTER RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF THE IMPACT OF BIRTH PREPAREDNESS SAVINGS (BPS) PROGRAM ON HEALTH FACILITY DELIVERY IN GOMBE NORTHEAST NIGERIA.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 30, MAY 2019
Pact Nigeria is inviting applications from consultancy groups/firms for the work assignment described in the Terms of Reference below. The successful individual or organization will be tasked to conduct an Endline data collection on cluster randomized trial of the impact of Birth Preparedness Savings (BPS) program on Health Facility delivery in Gombe Northeast Nigeria. The specific objectives for the Endline assessment are the following:
The primary objective of the study is to determine whether BPS increase health facility delivery amongst SAQIP’s mothers’ groups’ members who had a live birth in the previous 12 months compared with similar members in mothers’ groups not offered BPS.
The secondary objective will answer the following questions:
• Is there an association of SAQIP’s mothers’ groups’ intervention with health facility delivery irrespective of BPS?
• What is the difference, if any, in health facility delivery between mothers’ groups established at different time periods?
• How much do pregnant women save in preparation for childbirth and how is this distributed considering their poverty status?
Pact Nigeria places great emphasis on ensuring that the objectives of the work assignment, as described in the Terms of Reference, are met. Accordingly, in evaluating the proposals for the assignment, attention will focus first and foremost on the technical elements. From those proposals deemed suitable in terms of meeting the criteria in the Terms of Reference, Pact shall shortlist three proposals for face to face presentation before a final decision is made.
To enable you to prepare an application for this assignment, each applicant consultancy firm/group should send in an application comprise of:
(a) A Technical Proposal:
• The approach and methodology proposed by the consulting group for the assignment and comments on the Terms of Reference if any (max4 pages).
• Proposed implementation plan
• an up-to-date curriculum vitae of key individuals who will be engaged in the assignment, and
(b) A detailed budget on excel sheet stating the amount to be charged for personnel time and all activities related to the assignment, which should be quoted in Nigeria naira only. Please show any travel costs separately.
Your proposal and any supporting documents must be in English Language
Eligible organizations are to submit their detailed proposal by e-mail not later than midday (12:00) Nigeria time 30 May, 2019. E-mail proposals should not exceed 5MB to: email@example.com . Pact encourages you to visit the following link for the full RFP before making your submissions. The full RFP can also be viewed by clicking on the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pz6lm1669twhbw/Request%20for%20Proposal%20%28RFP%29%20%20-%20Data%20collection%20on%20 Cluster%20Randomiz ed%20Trial%20.docx?dl=1 All questions or clarifications regarding this RFP must be in writing and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12:00 noon on 23 May, 2019. Questions and requests for clarification, and the responses thereto, will be circulated to all RFP recipients who have indicated an interest in this RFP.
• Pact reserves the right to modify by written notice the terms of this solicitation at any time in its sole discretion. Pact may cancel the solicitation at any time.
• Pact may reject any or all proposals received.
• Issuance of solicitation does not constitute award commitment by Pad
• Pact reserves the right to disqualify any quotation based on vendor’s failure to follow solicitation instructions.
• Pact will not compensate Vendors for their response to the solicitation.
• Pact reserves the right to issue an award based on initial evaluation of applications without further discussion.
• Pact may choose to award only part of the scope of work in the solicitation or to issue multiple awards the scope of work.