PROVISION OF ACCOMMODATION AND CONFERENCE FACILITIES IN FCT
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact— the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with corporations, governments, foundations, investors, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Health Policy Plus operates in FCT implementing several projects and is seeking to engage hotels for provision of accommodation and conference facilities for staff, consultants, and other stakeholders in each state. Applicants must have at least two years’ experience servicing large clients. The provider is expected to deliver high quality services in a timely and efficient manner during trainings, workshops and events organized in Nigeria for its partners and stakeholders.
Scope of the assignment
The provider is expected to deliver high quality services in a timely and efficient manner during the Health Policy Plus Nigeria trainings, workshops and events organized in the country for its partners and stakeholders and therefore expect to have the following service quality:
– Must have the ability and capacity to provide conference and accommodation services for 50 pax or more
– Must have functional technological equipment on site with IT support on hand for duration or workshop, conference, event.
– Technology capabilities such as projectors, public address system, LCD televisions (approx.. 55 inches), flip charts and stands, writing boards.
– Facilities and conference room(s) available upon a 1-week notice provided by the client for upcoming use plus related services.
– Must ensure secured parking spaces and reliable internet connection are available as needed, including strong Wi-Fi connection in the conference rooms.
– Hotel premises must be secured with well equipped security check-points (i.e. reviewing trunk of cars), secure fencing around the perimeter of the building, security officers on duty 24/7, metal detectors on site, and visible fire exits.
– Ability to accommodate meeting attendees, staff and/or other delegates and have basic required facilities such as safe deposit, telephone in case of emergency, functional Air Conditioning System, internet connectivity, etc. for short and long term stays (i.e. +/- 7 days)
– Must have the capacity to ensure meeting packages are fully provided, including meals for Full day conference facilities, half-day conference facilities, and bed & breakfast accommodations for all workshop/conference participants. During the workshop/event, provide water, 2-tea break (AM and PM) and Lunch (platted or buffet).
– Must have a skilled and knowledgeable point of contact available to staff and attentive to the organizers needs and accommodation requirements.
– Access to hotel office/printing via point of contact for small printing jobs.
– Must have a secured room/closet reserved for all workshop/event equipment, where materials are safely locked or guarded.
– Meeting rooms and facilities (clean, safe and ready upon arrival), must be available for the required duration for the attendees and/or staffs stay.
– Must address the issue of no show and reservation cancellation
Duration and phasing: Provision of service is to commence on 30th September 2019 to 30th September 2020