POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX
PHASE 1, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CONTRACTS
The Police Service Commission hereby invites interested reputable contractor to tender for the supply of Utility Vehicles to the Commission. All interested contractors should attach photocopies of the present originals following for sighting.
1. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Tax Clearance certificate for past 3 years
3. VAT certificate
4. Evidence of financial capability and Banking support
5. Companies audited account for 3 years
6. evidence of similar jobs executed
7. Company profile and CV of key official
8. Evidence of accreditation as local manufacturer/assembler with BPP
Lot 1: SUPPLY OF PICK-UP WITH THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATION
Double Cabin Shell Specification, Min of 2.7. :Litres, Petrol Engine, Two-speed part-time (high-range 4 wheel drive (L4), Low-range 4 wheel drive (L4) & High-Range rear-wheel drive (H2), Central Lock, Power Steering, Air-Conditioner, Power Window & Door Locks, Side Steps ABS Auxiliary Gear, Airbags, Radio/CD Player, Manual Transmission VINYL Seats.
All completed sealed tenders to be deposited in Tender Box at Tender Secretariat Room 4B-058 Ground floor Federal Secretariat Abuja. Not later than 8th July, 2019.
Venue: Police Service Commission Permanent Secretariat’s Conference Room, 8th Floor
Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase 1, Abuja