THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: CORPORATE CABLE MAINTENANCE AND SWITCHBOARD OPERATIONS.
TENDER REF: CW274889
NIPEX TENDER REF: NO 00000307
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) in its role as Operator of the NNPC/SHELL/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture is seeking for Interested and qualified Telecoms Services Providers for Telecommunication cable maintenance and telephone operator switchboard services within its operational areas in Port Harcourt, Warri, Lagos and Abuja. SPDC has a large telecoms cable cable network covering office locations, residential locations, field logistics bases, rig sites, etc.
SPDC invites submission from reputable Nigeria registered companies having professional experience in provision of telecoms cable maintenance and switchboard operations.
The Proposed contract will commence in Q1, 2020 tentatively and remain active for three years duration.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the services shall include but not limited to
(1) Corrective and preventive maintenance of underground Telecoms cable plant, cross-connection cabinet and distribution frame in all SPDC office, residential, outstation and field locations.
(2) Corrective and preventive maintenance of indoor structured telecoms cable plant in all SPDC office, residential, outstation and field location.
(3) Telephone Switchboard operations service in Lagos office
(4) Procurement of spares
(5) Logistic; Lease of operational vehicles
(6) Maintenance equipments and tools
(7) Personnel Training
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.11.09 -Telecommunication Installation/Support Services (Product/Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group,
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update
(4) To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENT
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements-.
Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous Company with greater than or equal to 5\% Nigerian shareholding.
Tenderer shall demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian company by providing a list of equipment for this tender
Furnish details of company ownership and shore holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total workforce are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigeria resources relative to total work volume.
Provide a Nigerian Content execution plan providing a detailed description of the role, work, scope, man-hours and responsible of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in execution the work. Also, provide details of Nigeria Content focal point or manager.
State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigeria personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and address including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach post experience of such patronage.
In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project –Specific training, man-hour , budget , skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainers(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s)
Location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repairs & maintenance facilities and testing facilities
Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria good and services.
Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
All tenderers shall during the stage 1 bidding demonstrate evidence of their registration as a service company for the applicable product category on the NOGIC JQS portal of NCDMB
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.11.09. Telecommunication Installation/Support Services NJQS product/category as of 10 October 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the port of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.